Chapter 32

Warning: There is some parts in this story which you may not like and is slightly a little bit more inappropriate and intense, but not as intense as DARK HARRY. Please make sure you are okay with a slight change in the story. This will not carry on, don't worry. Please, keep reading. It will be written in bold. Gosh darn it, my friend and I are horrible. XD DOES NOT GO "ALL THE WAY" FYI. Not as bad as last update. Okay, read on :)

Claire's POV

I was surprised Rachelle got a hickey. She's only 18. That slut. No just kidding, this is her first boyfriend. Wow. I sound like a slut compared to her...

Rachelle was talking to Troye, Connor, Tyler and I with Finn by her side, his arm around her waist. I miss that. I decided to sneak from the little group chat and get back to Marcus.

I start to walk back to him as I see him talking to some skinny chick. I stare at him. This isn't a big deal, right? I mean, they're just chatting.

Until she gives him a quick peck on the lips and walks away. I stand there, my eyes starting to tear up. I thought him and I had thing. We kissed, but then he goes and kisses some other chick, like our kiss was nothing to him. I look over to him, smiling, just standing there in the corner, beer in his hand.

His eyes turn to look at mine, his smile turning into a frown. I shake my head and walk away. I go to the fridge and take an apple. I don't need to get drunk like every living thing in this house right now.

"Claire, look-" "No Marcus. Just, go kiss that girl, I mean nothing to you compared to her." "But you do" he quickly tells me. "Oh really, cause we kissed, obviously I don't mean anything if you kissed some other girl" "Claire. She kissed me" "Why'd you let her? Why'd you smile?" I ask.

He ignores me, looking down to his beer.

"Yeah, that's what I thought" I said, walking away. A firm grasp took hold of wrist, my guess being Marcus. He pulls me up to his chest. "Claire" I look up to see my brother, in tears. I look over to Marcus, shocked. "What's wrong Harry?" "I, I kissed another girl, and i'm drunk. I can't tell Zoella, Claire. Please tell her." WTF HARRY. "Harry. She's your girlfriend. If you tell her, in all honesty, she'll be okay with it, okay? Just don't get drunk so often, you tend to get out of hand" I tell him.

He looks straight into my eyes and nods. "Thanks sis" he tells me, kissing me on the cheek and running away. I sigh. I turn around and start to walk away until he grabs my wrist and pulls me into his chest, again. "Ugh, what do you want Har-" I snap, looking up to expect Harry, instead, seeing Marcus.

"What Marcus?" he didn't say anything, he just... kissed me. A long, passionate kiss. I'm not gonna say I fought back, because I didn't. I couldn't resist. I could taste the warm alcohol, it wasn't a pleasant taste, but I was fine with it.

He broke from the kiss, grabbing my hand and guiding me up the stairs to a room, Jack's room. A couple was already making out, so instead of taking me to a different room, he takes me to the large walk-in closet room in Jack's bedroom. It was hot, but cozy. I turn around to see Marcus, closing and locking the door, a smirk plastered on his face. I have to say, it was hot.

He took a few steps closer to me, his warm breath fanning over my nose, since he's a bit taller.. I could tell he was hot too, light sweat running down the sides of his forehead, same with mine.

He placed his warm lips upon mine, my hands placed on his chest, not letting myself fall. He wrapped his arms around my waist, which I love. He started to back me up as our lips still touched. He backed me up to the wall, which was the only place where there wasn't any clothes.