Chapter 27

OMG you guys! 500 reads and 7 votes?! Wow! You all are truly amazing! I love you all so much! Thank you! Each and everyone one of you for taking the time to read this story and vote for it! Thank you so much lovelies! Mwah😘

Rachelle's POV

Finn and I fell asleep after our 'moment' last night. We both tired each other out so much, it was fun though. I checked the time. 2 in the afternoon? Wow.

I decided to go downstairs and eat some breakfast, well brunch I guess.

I walked down the stairs to see Claire and Jack eating. Not talking to each other, not even any eye contact. Just awkwardly eating tomato soup, which I'm pretty sure Claire made since she's in love with tomato soup.

I walked inside the kitchen, getting a bowl and pouring myself tomato soup.

They just sat there, not talking. It was so awkward, so I decided to break it.

"This is good soup" "thanks" Claire replies, not looking up, except Jack does.

His eyes, full of sorrow and despair. Oh my goodness. He looks so torn.

"So, how've you two been?" I ask. They both look up, "good" they answer at the same time.

"That's good"

Finn walked down the stairs, thankfully breaking the silence.

"Good morning, well afternoon" he chuckles, making me chuckle as well.

"Good morning" I reply. "This, this is umm" I shushed Finn. He nods.

"Anyways, how are you two?" Finn asks.

Claire looks up. "Good" "that's good. he replies.

Could this get anymore awkward? Why did they have to break up and make things awkward? What if Claire and Jack get back together and then Finn and I break up? What if it got awkward?

I sighed.

"What's wrong babe?" Finn asks. I looked up to see Jack, he tensed from hearing the word babe I guess.

"Oh, just thinking" "about what?" "Stuff" he gives me a look, "I'll tell you later sweetie" I tell him, giving him a peck on the cheek and putting my bowl in the sink.

I went back to sit beside Finn, still eating. "Hey Rachelle, Claire, Jack and I are doing a video soon. We were wondering if you two wanted to be in it?" Finn questions.

I look over to a smiling Claire, well sort of.

"Of course!"

Claire's POV

Rachelle went to go shower, leaving me with two amazingly, attractive twins.

I looked over to Finn, who was on his phone. I then look over to Jack, on his laptop.

I guess I'll just take out my phone.

I hear a knock on the door. I look over to Jack and Finn, not noticing or even getting up to answer it.

Well okay, I'll just answer it.

"Hi" I hear a British accent as I open the door. I look up to see a smiling Caspar, Troye and his girlfriend. "Hi!" I reply out loud, gesturing for them to walk inside, as they do.

"Jack, Finn. You have some visitors." Again, no response. "Oh mon dieu" (French for 'oh my god' if you didn't know)

These boys never listen, do they? I decide to scream as loud as possible. Their heads snaps in my direction as Jack runs to me. "What's wrong?"

"You have visitors"

Rachelle's POV

I stepped out of the shower, hearing small ruffles coming from downstairs. More than before, more people?

I got dressed and brushed my hair, walking out and stepping down the steep stairs, seeing not just 3 people, but 6. Well, I guess a lot happens when you're in the shower.

The last step creeks as I step on it, everyone's heads snapping in my direction, "hey Rachelle" Troye and Caspar say, lightly waving. okay

"Hi!' my voice screeches, hurting my own ears. whoops. "Rachelle! Join us!" Claire tells me, dragging me to the living room which everyone is sat in. I look over to FInn, speaking to Troye and his new girlfriend. I look over to her, her hands gripped around Troye's arm, a smirk plastered on her face. uhh, may i help you? my thoughts were. Why is she smirking?

I sat on Finn's lap, smiling like a big idiot as did he.

"hey babe" he says, pecking me on the lips. "hey" I smile. I look over to Troye's girlfriend, I don't even know her name and i'm okay with that. Her eyebrows furrowed as a smirk plays onto my face. Yeah, that's right. He's mine.

"So Rachelle, how was being back in Québec?" Troye asks. "Oh it was great! I will miss it there, but I love it here! What about you? Did you just move in with Caspar or something?" I chuckle. " I think" he replies, laughing.

"I think i'm going to go get some tea or something" Claire tells everyone, "see you in a bit" she adds.

Claire's POV

Ugh, I really needed to get out of there. Everything about that was awkward, literally everything. I decided to go the little tea café near Jack and Finn's which I love. I kind of just wanted to be alone, think about life which I like to do.

I sat at a two chairs table, probably looking like a loser. Drinking tea and eating crumpets all alone. "Ow!" I scream as someone hits my arm, making me spill my tea all over me. "Oh my gosh, i'm so sorry! Here, let me help" I hear a cute, British accent, well obviously Claire, you're in London, say. It sounded so familiar.

I open my eyes to find a napkin in front of my face. "Thanks" I mumble, taking the napkin and cleaning myself. I could sense he was still standing there. I looked up to him.

"Oh my gosh, Marcus! When was the last time I saw you?!" I ask, chuckling. "Summer in the CIty?" we both laugh. He just stands there. How rude of me...

"Please, sit down" I tell him, smiling. "Don't mind if I do" he replies, smiling.

"Claire, aren't you with Caspar?" Marcus pops the question, Oh boy. "well, actually, no. Don't call me a slut, but I moved onto Jack, then we dated, then we broke up and, umm, yeah. Now i'm single." I tell him, blushing. "Oh good, I didn't want fans taking pictures of us and thinking we're dating and you're cheating on him or something" he chuckles. "Oh me neither"

We chatted for a bit, laughing, eating, drinking probably over 10 cups of tea. I looked at my phone, woah.

"Have we been here for this long?" I ask, laughing, He looks at his phone, "wow, it's been 3 hours!" he replies, joining in laughing. "Well, it was nice actually talking to you and getting to know you" he tells me, smiling his cute smile. "Well, why don't you come over to FInn and Jack's with me? Everybody's there. Well, Jack, Finn, Rachelle, Caspar, Troye and his girlfriend."

He thought about it, "sure" he smiled.

We exchanged numbers, paid. Then left.

We walked down the block, probably going to take about 15 minutes to get there. "You know Marcus, I'm surrprised you haven't asked to meet my brother or anything. Usually everyone I meet just wants to be my friend or whatever to get to Harry, but you're different" I tell him, smiling. Wow, how many times have I said that before? "Oh Claire, don't worry. I wouldnt do that, I am a fan of them, but I wouldn't just be your friend or boyfriend to just get to your brother!" he tells me. "Thanks."

I then felt my hand suddenly get warm from the cold weather outside. I look down to my hand, finding Marcus and I's fingers, intertwined.

----------------

(A/N)

Hey guys! sorry if this chapter was short! I'm sick :( But anyway, you all have to read my girl Rachelle's story, 'The Second Choice'. It's so good! Her username is LiveYourLife46 so I really do recommend you go read it! It's so good!

ANYWAAY

Questions:

Why was Troye's girlfriend smirking at Rachelle?

What's going to happen to Marcus and Claire? Will Marcus be the help of her heartbreak since the breakup with Jack?

Questions shall be answered next few chapters!

Thanks for reading, lovelies!😘☺

Follow me on all these websites down below 👇😊

Instagram: clairehubey
Twitter: clairehuberdeau
Tumblr: clairemh1313
Vine: clairehubey
YouTube: Zippy&Kitty (I share it with my best friend Rachelle)

Love you all!! 😘❤

- mrsclairehoran💎