Chapter 38 part 2

Btw, this chapter is short, so that's why it's chapter 38 part 2

1 month later, after Harry and Zoe's honeymoon.

Claire's POV

"HARRY. WHAT THE FUCK. WHY ARE YOU SO ANNOYING?" I shout at Harry. "FUCK CLAIRE. This isn't your problem" Harry snaps, calming a bit.

"I'm your older sister, you need to listen to me" You're not actually my fucking sister, and your name's not actually Claire"

"What?"

"Did you not hear me? You're not my actual, fucking sister and your real name isn't Claire." "B-bu" "Look Claire, mum, adopted you" Harry interrupted me.

What is he talking about? Of course I'm his sister, right?

"What do you mean? You need to explain better than that, idiot"

He sighed, "when I was born, you were born 3 minutes before me, the room beside me. Mum and your real mum got along very well.

Your real mum said she couldn't take care of you, she was young, around 18 years old. Her boyfriend left her so she couldn't take care of you, mum was nice enough to adopt you. Your real mum, Penny, named you Gemma, but she told my mum she could change it to whatever she wants, so mum changed it to Claire, and she adopted you. So you are older than me, by 3 minutes, but we're not, blood-related"

I stood there, staring at the boy who I thought was my brother. The boy I've lived with forever and played with and taken baths with. Apparently he's like, I don't know. I can't even explain it.

"So, we really aren't brother and sister?" "No, no, no, no. We are, we are siblings, just not blood-related" I couldn't believe this.

I came over to wish my brother, Harry, good luck on his tour and then we start yelling at each other about the stupidest thing, and then he tells me I'm adopted??

"I guess that explains why we don't look alike" I laugh "yeah" he laughs.

------

I couldn't hold it in! I really wanted to share this so here you go!

Thanks for reading lovelies! <3

~ mrsclairehoran