Chapter 26

Rachelle's POV

I WAS GOING, TO DIE.

Just as we hit the ground....

I WOKE UP.

That dream seemed so real, it just.

"You okay babe?" Finn asks, intertwining our fingers. I look over to him, still in one piece, I look everywhere. Everything is in one piece.

"Uh, yeah. Just a bad dream" I tell him, but it wasn't just a bad dream, it was worse. What if it happens?

I soon drifted back to sleep from all the thoughts running through my mind.

"Rachelle? Babe? Wakey wakey" I open my eyes to a smiling Finn, standing over me. "You're awake. The plane landed sweetie. We're here, in London" he grins. I love all the names he gives me.

I walked out of the plane to see my best friend and my brother. "NIALL" I yell, running to my brother I haven't seen in forever. "Rachelle" he smiles, standing there, waiting for me to jump into his arms. I missed his hugs. They were the best.

"Pfft, whatever sister" Claire says, snapping her fingers and walking away. "CLAIRE" I scream. "There's the Rachelle I know" Claire turns around, smirking. She puts her arms in the air as I walk to her and squeeze her as much as I can.

"K, if you're trying to kill me, can we not do this in an airport?" She asks joking. We both laugh.

"So, where's Jack?" I ask. Her expression drops from smiley and laughing to sad and not the Claire I know. "Umm"

Oh jeez.

"What happened while I was in Québec?" "I'll explain it later, you should come spend the night!" Claire tells me. "Sure!"

Where's she staying? I tell Finn I'm staying the night at Claire's. "isn't she staying with us?" "I don't know, that's the problem" he just nods and give me a quick peck on the lips.

Niall drives all of us home, Finn to his house, Claire and I to Harry's. Why is she staying with Harry? What happened with Jack?

Claire's POV

"I'm home!" I yell out to my twin brother and his girlfriend Zoella, cuddling on the couch watching a movie I've never seen.

Harry's head snaps to my direction and just smiles. Him and I still weren't in the best condition since the, 'kidnapping' incident. I'm still shaken from that.

Rachelle and I walk into the kitchen, getting food as soon as we get home, it's what we do.

After finishing our delicious food, Rachelle and I ran up the stairs to my room. She slammed the door behind her and locked it, holding the tub of ice cream and spoon in her hand as I had mine.

"So, what horrible thing happened while I was gone?" Rachelle smirked.

"Oh Rachelle. It was horrible," I sighed. "Jack, thought I was cheating on him with Caspar because of stupid photoshopped pictures and then Caspar came over when I was with Troye an-" "woah, woah, woah. Why were you with Troye when two other incredibly hot guys are in the house?" Rachelle interrupts.

I sighed once again.

"Because, I told Jack I was done with him and don't interrupt me!" I tell her as I can tell she was going to say something.

"I then went outside and saw Troye in the hot tub so I cried and he comforted me, and then I heard yelling coming from inside and I checked who it was and it was Caspar and Jack, yelling, and then... Caspar punched him" her face was priceless. I chuckled.