Chapter 40

Claire's POV

Oh my god that scared me. I was sure it was some other girl. Rachelle dyed her hair? But why?

We three, stood there awkwardly. "Oh, right, um I gotta go" they both nodded and started walking away. As soon as I turned around, I felt a hand grip onto my wrist. I was turned around by Rachelle. She sprung herself at me and wrapped her arms around me. "What was that about?" I laughed.

"I don't know, I've missed my best friend" "I've missed you too"

"Caspaar. I'm home!" No answer. "Caspar?" I set my purse and water bottle down on the island in the kitchen. "Caspar?" I spoke. I walked over to the bathroom, the door left opened.

I walked up the stairs, entering our room, the door half opened. "Caspar?" I whispered, walking into our room. I looked over to the bed, Caspar writing a few things on a piece of paper, listening to music. I chuckled, sitting on the bed.

Caspar jumped as I sat down, not knowing I walked in. "Jeez, you scared me" he said, giving me a quick peck on the lips. "Sorry" I smiled. "What are you doing there?" I asked, motioning to the paper he was writing on. "Writing some ideas for videos"

"We should make a video together" I tell him. "We should! Right now!" He replied, a huge grin on his face. "Well, what are we going to do?" I asked, laughing as he tickled my sides.

"Hmm, girlfriend tag" "okay, so one for your channel and one for mine?"

"Yeah!" "Okay, we'll do girlfriend tag for yours and boyfriend tag for mine?" He nodded, that stupid grin spreading more.

I chuckled, "okay! Let's go get started!" I tell him, running down the stairs, grabbing my camera.

When I came back upstairs, Caspar stood there, only in boxers. "Umm, we're not doing the video with you dressed in that" I tell him. "Why?"

"Cause all the girls would be all over you and jealous, the last thing I want is your fan girls hating me" "aww babe"

A tint of pink crept onto my cheeks. "Don't worry, maybe after both of the videos, we can take those off of you"

I rolled my eyes and got my camera ready. "Kidding" he said, I know he wasn't though. I couldn't help but smile as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I sighed, "what's wrong love?" Caspar asked, worry in his voice. "I almost thought Finn was cheating on Rachelle today" "what do you mean?" I let out the breath I was holding in.

"He was walking down the sidewalk with a blonde-" Caspar gasped, "but Rachelle dyed her hair" he sighed in relief. "Yeah" "It was strange though. She looked nothing like herself, plus I have no idea why she dyed her hair blonde. Why would she?" "Maybe she wanted to be as beautiful as you" Caspar winked. "Hah, you're funny"

Rachelle's already beautiful, she didn't need to dye her hair. Plus, she wasn't wearing the same clothes as she would always wear, like sweatshirts and jeans, no, she was wearing tights with some lace shirt. That wasn't the Rachelle I grew up with. What happened? Did Finn, change her?

"Claire, babe. I hate to take you away from your conscious or whatever but we need to start the video" I nodded, walking over to sit on Caspar's lap, speaking to the camera.

We shared some laughs, quick pecks, stared into each other's eyes, talking about stupid shit like we always do. We weren't pretending to be anyone else, we were being ourselves.

Both videos took 2 hours since we could never stop laughing. I'd usually fall off his lap from laughing so hard at something he said. "Oh Caspar" I thought out loudly.

"You're adorable" I say as I touch his nose, he cringes from my touch which was adorable. "And I love you" he says, leaning in, our lips touching.

It wasn't just a simple kiss, it was a long passionate kiss I feel like I haven't shared with Caspar since forever.

Rachelle's POV

"I feel so exposed Finny" I giggle at the nickname. "Oh please, babe, you look stunning." Finn and I went shopping for some clothes. I got a dress, well, he bought it and chose it for me. We're going to some party. I don't even know the host, I guess Finn does. "Who's all going?" I ask Finn, "hmm, Jack and Sarah, Troye and Jada, Marcus, Alfie, Connor, Tyler-" "what about Caspar and Claire?" I ask, hoping Claire's coming.

"Hmm, not sure. I'll give Caspar a call if you want?" I nod in response. Why was Claire so, surprised to see me with blonde hair? I mean, I just dyed it, right?

"Claire doesn't wanna go so you'll have to make her go if you want her to" I sigh, taking the phone from Finn.

"Claire?" "Rachelle?" "Am I on speaker phone?" I hate being on speaker phone. "Maybe" she giggled. I sighed, "anyway, coming to the party tonight?" "Meh, I don't really wanna" she replies. "Oh come on! It'll be so much fun! You nor Caspar have to drink!" "Well duh, we never drink. I regret even ever drinking" she laughs.

"So please?"

"Ugh, fine"

Claire's POV

One day, oh one day, Rachelle's gonna regret getting drunk. I did not wanna go anywhere tonight, I just wanted to stay home and cuddle with Caspar. I guess going out and partying isn't so bad, I am not drinking though, definitely not.

"Caspar, you're not going to drink right?" I ask. "Of course not babe, I told you, if I ever drink, it'd be one beer. That wouldn't be so bad, right?" I nod. He's right, one drink wouldn't be so bad, but I'm driving so I'm not drinking at all, even if one is okay to drive.

I sigh as I look for something to wear. I don't want to look too put together but I don't want to look sloppy.

I look through the closet I share with Caspar. "Having trouble with what to wear?" Caspar asks, his voice deeper than ever. "Yeah, I don't want to look too fancy but I don't want to look too sloppy"

"What about this?" He asks. A black dress which shows my skin all over the place. My curves would pop out, well my small curves, it almost shows my boobs, it goes down to mid-thigh and it just, ugh.

"I don't know, it shows my skin too much" "but I like it" Caspar winks. "Of course you do" I puff. "Please, for me?" "Fine, but you have to wear what I choose" "oh no" he replies, fright in his eyes, a smirk plastered on my face.

*

"Oh my god I look like some guy going to a meeting" Caspar groans. "Caspar, babe, you're wearing a t-shirt with jeans, nikes and a cardigan" I roll my eyes. He's being over dramatic. "Yeah! It sounds worse when you say it!" I chuckle. "I could've either gotten you to wear a suit or I could've not worn this, right, not very comfortable, but nice dress" I wink at him. "Fiine"

I smile as we walk into the nicely set up house. Not very many people are here, maybe 10. I look around to find Rachelle. "Is this another YouTube party?" I ask. "Well not exactly. Anyone can come unless they're invited-" "by a YouTuber" I cut him off, chuckling. "Yeah"

I look around, finding Tyler grinding some girl, a red solo cup in his hand. He looks drunk, already and it's 8:30. I look some more, spotting Connor and the rest of his friends, such as Kian, Ricky, Sam and so on. Troye is with Jada, Jack is with Sarah. Hmm, where's Rachelle and Finn? "Claire?" I turn around to see-

-----

I know this was short, I'm soo sorry! I'm really trying to update as much as I can

~ mrsclairehoran