Chapter 18

(A/N)

I'm actually going to be writing a new fanfic called 'my new neighbor' it's a Harry styles fanfic.

Yeah. I know, first he's my brother in a fanfic. Next he's the lover, but her name is going to be London, I really like that name! Soo yeah! I actually got it from a fanfic I'm reading! Anyway, on to the story!

---------

Harry's POV

I needed to talk to Claire, about two things.

First, our mom, and second, how serious she's getting with Caspar. I don't know this Caspar too well, but I don't want him taking advantage of her. He does seem like a sweet guy, I just hope he doesn't turn out like me in all the fan fictions Claire and Rachelle read me.

I hate when they do that, read me fan fictions about myself that are nothing like me.

I watched as Claire, Finn and Caspar walked down the stairs. Claire wearing one of Caspar's hoodies I'm guessing.

She walked over to me, "what's up Harry?" She asks curiously.

"Claire. We need to talk in private." "Bu-" "in private" I interrupt her, sternly. "Okay"

I grab her hand and take her outside in the driveway so no one can hear us.

"Claire. I have two things I need to talk to you about" "Harry. You're my twin brother. We're the same age, I can take care of myself" she tells me.

"I don't care. I'm your only brother and you're my only sister, so i'm going to take care of, also while mom is in, her state" "what about dad?" "You didn't hear? They, well, they got a divorce"

"Whoa. What? I don't hear anything cause someone doesn't tell me anything!" She fakes cough as she whispers my name.

"Look Claire. Mum, she's getting worse. They say her coma might last a year, if she doesn't wake up by then, she won't be able to make it"

Claire's POV

Harry's my twin brother, why does he think he can just control me? I'm the same age and everything as him! I'm actually older than him by 3 minutes. Just saying.

"Look Claire. Mum, she's getting worse. They say her coma might last a year, if she doesn't wake up by then, she won't make it"

I could tell he was holding his tears back, sniffling a bit. On the other hand, I couldn't. Tears escaping my eyes. "How could you be so calm about this?!" I shouted to Harry, probably everyone in the house hearing me, I didn't care though. My life was horrible right now. There were only two things helping me through right now, Harry and my friends.

"Claire. I'm trying to calm you down. I'm the one taking care of you, mum told me I'm in charge if anything ever happens to her, which did. Claire, I'm responsible for you" he tells me.

"Show me then, show me that you care. Cry Harry, I wanna see that you are soft and that you aren't what magazines are saying you are. That you're the guy I grew up with, the guy all of my friends and girls from my school fell in love with. Maybe they only wanted to be my friend to get to you, but they were the only friends I had, besides Rachelle. My life was terrible and you never even noticed because you were gone, gone at the x-factor. You're now a superstar, something I've always wanted to be. But you're holding it back from me till I turn 20! You have an amazing life, I don't. Caspar changed me. He's the joy in my life. My life was horrible till he came along. Now you're showing no love, no care towards our probably soon to be dead mother! Show some love. Cry. No one will call you a baby Harry. Everyone loves you, crying or not." I finally let out all my anger on Harry.