Chapter 15

Claire's POV

Caspar and I were in the kitchen making supper, well, I don't know if you'd say we were making supper. We were just having a food fight, grabbing the closest foods, powders, juices, etc and throwing them at each other.

It was so much fun. Caspar was acting a little different today, I don't know, but I try to ignore it.

"You throw like a girl!" I yell to Caspar, laughing as he tried throwing a small tomato down my shirt.

"Pfft, I wasn't even trying" he tells me, showing his muscles. He has nice muscles... I decided to tease him and pretend like there's nothing there.

"Wow, I don't see anything there, but uhh. Look at these" I say laughing as I show him my muscles, which I don't have.

"Wow. I'm so jealous! Let's tr-" he then got interrupted by the sound of my phone going off. "Um. I gotta get that, might be important." I go to the counter where my phone is. What does Rachelle want now? I thought, chuckling to myself.

"Hello?" "Hey Claire! Wanna go to Felix and Marzia's tomorrow for supper? I'm bringing Finn so you should bring Caspar, yeah?" She tells me, sounding more like a statement than a question. "Uhh, I'll ask Caspar"

I turn to Caspar as he's mixing the batter. "Hey Caspar, wanna come to Felix and Marzia's tomorrow with Finn, Rachelle and I?" I ask, hoping for a yes.

"Uhh. Sure" he stuttered. "Great! Rachelle? He said yes! What time?" "I'll pick you up at 4:30, okay?" "Okay. See ya girl!" I say.

"Bye!"

I turn back to Caspar but he's not there. Maybe he went to the bathroom?

I start to make the BLTs (bacon, lettuce and tomatoes if you didn't know). We're having pancakes and BLTs for supper. Caspar has the weirdest suppers ever.

Another 10 minutes went and I started to wonder where Caspar went. I went to check the bathroom, he wasn't in there. I checked in his room, not there. I check the living room, the front porch, the bathroom upstairs. Still no sign of him.

I finally checked the porch in the back, and there he was.

I quietly opened the door and asked if he's okay. He just looked at me.

"Claire. Is there something going on with you and Troye?" He asks. Oh no. That's why he's acting strange.

"Caspar. Please, I'm helping him." "With what?" "Caspar, I told him off. I told him he needs his own girl and to not go after girls that already have boyfriends. So I'm going to find him a girlfriend that doesn't have a boyfriend and who will like him"

"Really Claire? Cause that's not what it looks like." He tells me. "What are you talking about Caspar? I don't get it. I can hang out with other guys can't I?" "No. I don't like it" "Caspar. You hang out with other girls. Why should I not be able to hang out with other guys? I love you Caspar, and no one else" "but Cla-" I shushed him by pressing my lips on his.

"You know, I never knew you were the jealous type?" I said, smirking. "Pfft. What? Naah" "okay, sure Caspar. Let's just continue on making supper yeah?" "Sure babe" he replied smiling. That's the Caspar I know.

------

"So do we have to go pick up Finn and Rachelle or are they picking us up?" Caspar asks. "They're picking us up in 5 mi-" I got interrupted by the sound of a car driving in. "They're here! Let's go!"

We both ran outside to Finn's convertible. I sat behind Finn, Caspar sitting behind Rachelle. "Nice convertible!" I tell Finn while hugging him around the seat.