Chapter 38

3 months later

Claire's POV

"You ready Harry?" I ask Harry as he fixes his bow tie. "I don't know Claire. Am I too young for this? Is this too soon? I mean, we've been together for 9 months and I'm 20 years old. Is this the right thing to do?" Harry asks with his puppy eyes.

I sighed, "Harry, what was your first impression of Zoe?" "Oh, my first thought of her was that she's beautiful, and I thought she just, looked like a girl I could see myself with forever. I could see myself waking up next to her and, having children with her. Building the room for our first daughter together, even a house." "Then of course"

I looked back in the mirror, seeing the brides maid's dress I was in, also Harry in his suit. I then started to think of mom, my smile turning into a frown. Harry must've read my mind, "I know, I'm pretty sad mum couldn't make it either, but she'll hopefully be okay to attend yours" he smiled.

I smiled my best smile I could and started walking away. "Oh and Claire." "Yes Harry?" "Thanks. Thanks for, introducing me to Zoe" Harry tells me, a huge grin on his face. "No problem little bro" I replied, sticking my tongue out at him.

As soon as I closed the door, I noticed everyone standing outside, waiting for Harry. Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn, Louise, Tanya, Rachelle and Zoe. "He's almost ready." I tell everyone, smiling. "Oh gosh, I gotta hide!"

As soon as Zoe hid, Harry walked out, a huge grin on his face, his dimples deeper than the Mariana's Trench. "Well, what are we waiting for? LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!" Harry shouted. I laughed as Harry walked down to his position, patiently waiting for Zoe and all of us.

First it was Niall and I walking down, then Louise and Liam, them Rachelle and Louis and then Tanya and Zayn. Right now, was a moment I know Harry would never forget.

As everybody finally got to their destination, here came the bride. Niall, Liam, Louis and Zayn all started singing Summer Love instead of 'Here Comes the Bride'

FYI WE'RE ON A BEACH

Then out of nowhere, Niall changed the song to Rock Me. Everyone looked surprised, including the rest of the boys and everyone else at the wedding, but we all laughed it off.

I looked over to Harry, who was staring at Zoe, a sparkle showing in his eyes, also Zoe's. There was definitely love between those two.

I looked over to Caspar who sat in the front. He smiled at me, which I returned. He quickly winked at me as I looked away, heat running to my cheeks.

Zoe finally got her spot, in front of Harry.

Harry couldn't stop smiling, I can tell you, this smile is never gonna leave his face. It's gonna be stuck to him forever.

I looked over to the audience. Couple of family members of Zoe and Harry and I. Friends of Harry, friends of Zoe, like Caspar obviously, Marcus, Jack, Sarah, Finn, Troye, Jada, Tyler, Alfie, Connor, since he's visiting, obviously Joe, Jim and even more. I even noticed some of Harry's old friends, and may I say, they've all gotten so much hotter.