Chapter 1 (not private)

Hey guys, sorry that chapter 1 is private, so I just decided to post it again but unprivate. HERE YOU GO:)

-----------------------

"Rachelle, are you ready to go to the airport! Harry's waiting for us!!" Claire shouted to Rachelle. "Hold on! I'm just getting my flats!" Rachelle screamed back. Claire sighed. She couldn't believe she was going to Sweden. She always wanted to go to Sweden. Claire, Rachelle, Felix (Pewdiepie) alongside with Marzia, (Felix's girlfriend) were best friends. He always came to Québec, Canada since Claire and Rachelle live there, because he loved it there, but Claire and Rachelle always wanted to get a taste of Sweden, so Felix decided to let them stay with him and Marzia for a month. "Ready!" Rachelle screamed. "Finally! Harry has been honking at us for 5 minutes!" Claire responded. "Sorry" Rachelle gave a guilty look. "Whatevs, let's go to Sweden!" "Yes!"

---------------------------------------------

(A/N). I decided to skip the plane ride and everything.

---------------------------------------------

"Oh. My. Goodness. I love Sweden already! It's beautiful!" Claire told Rachelle. "Oh eh! There's Felix!" Claire yelled. "Claire! Rachelle!" Marzia screamed. "Marzia!" Claire and Rachelle screamed. "Felix!" Rachelle and Claire screamed again. "Claire and Rachelle!" Felix screamed. We all had a group hug. "So, how do you like Sweden so far?" Felix asked. "I-it's amazing!" Rachelle replied. "Yeah! I wanna move here!" Claire said. "Well, you'll be here for a month, right!" Marzia said. "Yup! Thanks again for letting us just stay with you guys instead of paying for a hotel." Claire said. "No problem. Well, let's go home!" Felix said and smiled. 

---------------------------------------------

"So, Claire, Rachelle, I know this is sudden but I should've told you two before. There's a big YouTube party tomorrow near here soo wanna join us?" Felix asked. "Umm yeah!" Rachelle and Claire replied at the same time. "Sweet. Well, I'm gonna go make a gaming video soo see you in a bit." Felix said. "Have fun!" Claire said. "So Marzia. What do you like to do while Felix is recording?" Rachelle asks. "Well, sometimes I bake, or read a book, or watch Netflix or scare him." She replies. "Hmm." Claire smirked. "How about we bake something, and then eat it." Rachelle said. "Yeah! But then go scare Felix!" Claire says. "Great idea! I also sometimes make videos for my channel." Marzia says. "Well, we can all make a video for your channel, and then our channel!" Claire recommended. "Yes!"

---------------------------------------------

The next day

---------------------------------------------

"Felix?" Claire asks. "Yeah Claire?" "Can I talk to you, in private?" "Sure" "What, what if no one likes us? We're not thaat popular on YouTube." "Oh please, Claire. There's a lot of newcomers that go." "Okay, there'll be guys right?" Claire asks and wink. "Definitely." Felix replies with his famous, weird wink. "Good." They both laughed. "Hey, we're leaving in an hour soo go get ready!" "Okay!" Claire smiled. -1 hour later- "Ready to go Claire? Daamnn you look goood!" "Thanks! Same with you Rachelle! Claire replied. "C'mon girls! Let's go!" Marzia said. "Whooo!" Rachelle and Claire screamed. -20 minutes later- "We're here!" Felix said. They all walked in. It wasn't really all that loud because it just started. Claire and Rachelle recognized a few YouTubers. Marcus Butler, Alfie Deyes, Zoella Sugg and her brother Joe, Tyler Oakley Jack Harries and more. "JACK!!" Claire screamed. Jack snapped his head forward to Claire. He squinted his eyes like he was trying to figure out who it is. "C-CLAIRE??" Jack replied. Claire was running to Jack already as soon as she saw him. They hugged. "How've you been?" Jack asked. "Great! Who's this?" Claire asked motioning to a girl beside him, holding hands. "Oh, this is my girlfriend. Stephanie." Jack replied. "Hello, you must be Claire. You two are, good friends?" Stephanie asked. "Yeah, we were like, best friends when we were younger." Jack told her. "Ohh, I see. Well it's good you two met up again!" "Yeah! I'm happy we did!" Claire said. Jack showed off his cheeky smile. "Awhh look at you, all cheeky still." Claire says while pinching Jack's left cheek. "Oh shut uup" Jack said, smiling once again. Rachelle was still with Felix and Marzia at a different table since she didn't know Jack. Finn, Jack's twin brother walks up to them. "Hello, Claire." Finn walks up and winks. "Hi." Then another boy comes along. "Oh, Claire, I don't think you two have met. Claire, this is Caspar Lee, Caspar, this is Claire Styles." 

---------------------------------------------

(A/N) Heey guys!! Sooo sorry if this chapter is a little short. Idk. I'm new to writing stories on wattpad, this is my first one. I'm trying my best

Anyways... I thought the ending of this chapter was just EPIC. Because, well look at the title of the story and you'll figure it out.

Next chapter i'm gonna put it in like, point of views!

Cause I had not writing like, I said... Blah blah blah.. Soo I really hope you'll enjoy this story! It's definitely unrealistic but eh! That's why they're called fan fictions!

Also, Claire has a British accent since her and her 'brother' Harry styles lived in England till the X-Factor. Plus, Claire has blonde hair with Hazel eyes and she's 5'4.

Rachelle has an Irish accent since she lived in Ireland with her 'brother' Niall Horan, again, till the X-Factor. Plus,

Rachelle has brown hair and has brown eyes and 5'5 even though Claire is older by a year, she's Harry's twin but older by 3 minutes.

Follow me on all these websites down below 👇😊

Instagram: clairehubey

Twitter: clairehuberdeau

Tumblr: clairemh1313

Vine: clairehubey

YouTube: Zippy&Kitty (I share it with my best friend Rachelle)

Love you all!! 😘❤

- mrsclairehoran💎