Chapter 42

Claire's POV

*2 months later*

"Caspar babe, come help me in the kitchen please."

It was official. Caspar and I finally have our own house to ourselves, well, not ourselves. We may have bought ourself a dog.

Troye and Jada moved to Australia. I hate to say it but it's gonna be boring and different with out Troye. I guess I do have his twin Trever that I, sorry, no one ever knew about. But eh, the more you know.

Rachelle and Sarah still live with Jack and Finn in their house, well except that they moved houses and no longer love with their parents. Awww they're growing up.

Connor, the rest of O2L and Tyler all went back to L.A. Of course, I miss them. They were so cute and funny.

But someone I miss the most, is my brother, Harry. We've had a few skype dates I guess you'd call them, except with my brother.

I miss him so much. I'll be going to his concert this Friday to surprise him with Caspar, Rachelle and Finn which I'm so excited for. I'll be able to see my brother, and Rachelle will be able to see her brother.

Some people think that Niall is my brother and Harry is Rachelle's brother, since I'm a blonde and Niall's a blonde and Rachelle's a brunette and Harry's a brunette well, Rachelle's blonde now but it doesn't matter about how you look. It just matters that you're family.

"Yeah Claire?" "Can you help me with the mashed potatoes?" "Sure babe"

We're throwing a little, supper I guess you can say for Trever's return. He went to Australia to pack his things and came to move here.

Why are we? I don't know.

I mean, he's cute, but what do you expect? He's exactly like Troye. The flirty boy. When he doesn't have a girlfriend, he goes and flirts with other girls, boyfriends or not.

I sigh as I start cooking the bacon. "You okay Claire?" "Yeah" "oh come on" Caspar sighs. I know he knows I'm not fine. He knows me too well, I mean, it has been like what? 9 months since we've been dating.

"Claire. Spit it out" and so I did. I spit on him. He looked shocked at first, until his lips curved into a smirk.

What is he thinking?

"You think you can just, spit on me and get away with it? Ha, I don't think so" and so what did he do? He grabbed an egg and smashed in on the top of my head. Oh I don't think so.

"Oh you did not just go there" I smirk. "Oh but I did"

I went into the huge pantry we had and locked myself in there, turning the light on and finding some things I can cover Caspar with. We both don't like mess, but this will be fun, besides cleaning the mess afterwards.

I looked around the pantry, finding flour, sugar, canned soup and some sprinkles, along with honey of course.

"Claire, what are you doing in there?" I hear Caspar ask, a hint of worry in his voice. I chuckle, "just grabbing some food, I'm hungry"

"What, are you on your period?" He laughs. Well, no.

"Umm, sure" "Awww, it's okay babe, no need to be embarrassed" Caspar tells me. I could sense a smirk cursed up on his lips.

"Aww shut up" fake. "Naah" "pleaase. It's really embarrassing" fake.

"Babe, come on out" 1... "No." "Please" he pleaded, 2... "I don't want to-" and I ran out of the closet, squishing the honey and what ever I had in my hands all over him.

"Oh, my, fucking, god" he quietly spoke. I snickered at the expression on his face, which was priceless.

"Claire. I'll give you give seconds to run" "oh that's plenty of time for me" I smirked, but then he started counting down, so I bolted it.

He chased me around the big house. Upstairs, downstairs, the main floor. It was just, amazing. We were both laughing uncontrollably, but then he caught me. His arms wrapping around my waist, kissing all over my face.

"EWW CASPAR STOP" I shouted, laughing. "NO! I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH" he giggled. He turned me around, our faces only centimeters away, "and I love you" I smiled, placing a kiss on his lips.

Rachelle's POV

"Finn, what are we doing tonight?" I ask. "I don't know, I thought we could just stay at home and watch some Disney movies"

"Oh my god, you don't know how much I love you" he giggles. What a cutie.

"Rachelle, I've been meaning to talk to you..." His expression was emotionless. I couldn't tell if he was happy or worried.

"What is it? About what?"

"Us"

To be continued...