Chapter 3

You and Diggy makes y'all way to the pool but ass naked! You enter the pool first and he enters soon after. After that y'all bumped and grinded.

With Braelyn at school -

B: Elena I think I may be in trouble...

E: Brae what you mean? What have you done?

B: I think I might be pregnant.

E: WHAT?!

B: Shh!!!! Be quiet. I don't want anybody to know. It'll ruin my reputation.

E: Braelyn I'm going to say this as your best friend, you're worried about your reputation being ruined but what about your life? You're 15 and could possibly be pregnant.

B: I know. *Looks down* How am I gonna tell my parents? My mom and dad is gonna kill me.

E: Mayb-

B: I told my dad this morning I didn't even have a boyfriend. Now he's really gonna kill me because I lied to him.

E: Well tell your mom first and maybe she'll take the news better.

B: You must not know my mother...

E: Well I'll go with you when you tell her.

B: I was thinking about texting it to her.

E: No. She'll really be mad. Look I'll come with you today after school. Maybe it won't be so bad since I'm there.

B: I hope you're right.

With you and Diggy -

You two are laying on the couch after nice sex in the pool and a hot and steamy shower. You guys are watching a lifetime movie.

U: This bitch is crazy!

Diggy's phone rings. It's Spin

D: Wassup G?!

S: Nun much. I was just callin to see if you could come over to the studio for a hour or two and get on this track for my album.

D: Sure bro. I'll be there in like 45 minutes.

S: My dude!

{ Spin has recently signed a record deal with Eone and is currently working on his album! }

D: Baby Spin needs me to hop on a track for his album. I'll be back later.

U: Okay. Tell Spin I said Wassup!

D: *Laughs* Okay.

Diggy leaves. A hour later Braelyn and her best friend Elena walks into the house with suspicious looks on their faces.