Chapter 27

After Diggy left from talking with T he went home. T is a girl Diggy took home one night after the club but of course it was when you guys were split up. She's now claiming Diggy is the father to her kid. 12:30 was your lunch break so you went to go pick up Jaycion and dropped him off at the house with Dig.

D: *Kisses you* How's your day going so far?

U: Hey. It's going great! MB came threw this morning.

D: Was Roc there?

U: Baby I got to get back to work. See you later.

You kissed him and ran out the door.

D: *Talking to Jaycion* What am I going to do with her?

Diggy sat Jaycion in his little pack and play and went into the kitchen. While making a sandwich the doorbell rung.

D: Who is it?

??: Um I have a special message for Mr.Simmons.

He opened the door and some skimpy white guy was standing there holding a letter.

D: What is this?

He took the letter and started reading it. As he was reading it he started getting mad.

D: WTF IS THIS?! YALL CANT KICK ME OUT OF MY OWN HOUSE AND TAKE ALL MY STUFF!!!! I WORK HARD AND PAID FOR THIS SHIT!!!

??: I'm sorry sir. I'm just the messenger!

The skimpy white guy then turned around and ran! Diggy closed the door and threw the letter in a drawer full of unnecessary junk.

D: If it aint one thing its another.

Later on that day you came home from work. Diggy was looking somewhat upset and you knew he was gonna ask about today at work.

U: Hey baby.

D: Hi.

U: What's wrong with you?

D: Nothing serious. So what happened today?

U: Nothing happened. We were all there for business so that's all we talked about is business.

D: No side eyes, Winks, nothing.

U: No we didn't do any of that. Do you not trust me?

D: Honestly when you're around him I don't.

U: Wow.

D: Wow nothing. That nigga is sneaky as hell!

U: Daniel im not in the mood to argue. Especially when you're stuck on something that happened years ago.

D:I almost lost you to him YN!

U: But you didn't so get the fuck outta my face.

You walked away and went upstairs to your room but he followed you.

D: Oh so we on that?

U: Did you not hear me downstairs? Get the fu-

You were cut off by Diggy picking you up.

U: DANIEL DWAYNE SIMMONS THE THIRD PUT ME DOWN NOW!!!!!

D: Alright.

He threw you on the bed and got on top of you.

U: Daniel get off of me!!!

D: Gimme some first.

U: Give you what? You aint getting none of this.

D: Damn. Well give me a kiss.

U: Nahh you good homie.

You roll him off of you and walk away laughing.

D: We gone see who's gonna be laughing tonight!

Saturday...

Its the day of Ray's party and Diggy is acting like an asshole. He's been getting smart all day and you're bout ready to slap the shit outta him!!!!

U: Where are you going?

D: Don't worry about it. I'll be back.

U: Don't for-

He left out the door in the middle of your sentence. This nigga done really lost his mind!

Diggy's POV

"I FUCKED YO BITCH NIGGA, I FUCKED YO BITCH!

I FUCKED YO BITCH NIGGA, I FUCKED YO BITCH!

SHE SUCKED MY DICK NIGGA, SHE SUCKED MY DICK!

SHE SUCKED MY DICK NIGGA, SHE SUCKED MY DICK!"

Dump Dump by A$AP Ferg blasted threw the speakers as Spin and I sat in the studio and smoked. We were talking about how Ray's party is tonight and my little situation with T.

S: Damn Son. How you gone tell YN?

D: That's just it. I'm not.

S: Bruh you know damn well she's gonna find out. YN finds out everything!

D: Well she wont find out about this because we're moving.

S: To where and when?

D: I don't know yet but soon because T is crazy af and im not about to lose my wife because of her.

S: Speaking of the devil...

Diggy turned around in his chair and seen T. He got up quick af!

D: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

T: Damn I was hoping wifey would be here with you.

D: What do you want?

T: I was just coming to tell you I'll be over your house tomorrow at 2 so make sure you tell wifey I'm coming.

D: You are one crazy ass bitch. Look if you show up at my house tomorrow you will be arrested. Try me if you want too.

T: Daniel you're a fucking dead beat daddy. Your daughter needs you and you aint even there! You doin the same shit you did years ago with your first born.

D: You don't know shit about me so don't come up in here actin like you do. You is just a dirty ass hoe that sucked my dick one night. You don't even give that power ball neck so I don't understand why you keep harassing me.

His phone rings...

D: Hello?..... Okay baby I'll be home soon... Love you.

He hangs up.

D: Aye Spin im finna roll out!

S: Ight catch you at the party!

D: Bet! And as for you, you can get hit by a car and die. Shit I don't care.

And with that he left.

Back at home, 10:45pm

D: Baby what time we leavin?

U: In a hour or so. I took the kids over your parents house earlier.

D: Okay. Imma finna hop in the shower real quick. Flash me?

You had on your bath robe because you just got out the shower. You opened it up and flashed Diggy.

D: Damn baby.

U: Yeah now go get cho stankin ass in that shower!