Chapter 14

Later that night you were in bed sleeping until you heard Braelyn screaming.

B: Ahhhh Moooooom

You run into her room and see her on the floor holding her stomach crying. You run over to her and help her up.

B: Ma I think my water broke.

U: Oh shit! Ummm, try to put shoes and a jacket on and meet me downstairs while I get your hospital bag and put the car seat in the car.

She starts doing what you say and you run and get everything. While doing everything you call Diggy.

D: Hello?

U: Dig the baby is coming!

D: What?! Already?

U: Yeah! We're on our way to the hospital now. We're going to Mercy.

D: Okay.

You hang up. Braelyn comes down ready to go and you both get in the car and you pull off.

At The Hospital...

U: Breathe baby. I know it hurts.

B: Mom call Jaemar.

U: Where's your phone?

B: In my pocket over there.

You grab the phone and call Jaemar. He gets over there really fast and him and Diggy walks in at the time.

B: Hey Daddy.

D: Hey Sweetheart.

Jaemar walks over and gives her a kiss.

U: Where's Deilo?

D: I took him over Spin's.

B: Owwwww

U: Jaemar get over here a hold her hand.

The doctor comes in.

Doc: Hey I'm back. I just wanna see how many centimeters she's dilated.

She checks.

Doc: She 7 meters dilated so she'll be ready to push soon. Do you want a epidural?

B: Yea please!

U: How long will it be until she can push?

Doc: 30 minutes or so.

U: Okay Thank You.

The doctor leaves. 10 minutes later she comes back with the epidural and gives it to Braelyn. 30 minutes later she was able to push but as she was pushing the baby wasn't moving so they had to do an emergency C Section. Braelyn and Jaemar went into the operating room while you and Diggy sat in the room talking,

D: YN what are we doing?

U: Obviously sitting in a hospital room waiting for our daughter to give birth...

D: That's not what I meant. I meant we as in our relationship. Marriage.

U: This isn't the time or place Daniel.

D: Then when is the time. After this we'll be busy helping take care of that baby.

U: Dig please. I'd rather just forget about it. You hurt me.

D: We hurt each other. I think we should go to a marriage councilor.

U: That might just be the best thing for us.

D: Can you and the kids move back in? We don't have to sleep in the same bed. I'll sleep in the guest room.

U: I don't think that's a good idea.

D: I could help take care of the baby.

U: Dig no. We can go to the marriage councilor but I don't wanna just hurry and move back in. That'll cause more problems.

D: It's because of him isn't it?

U: Who is "him"

D: That nigga you had over earlier.

U: That has nothing to do with you. You don't see me all up in you and yo girls business so why you in mine?

D: It has everything to do with me because we're married. And that's not my girl. She was just a hoe.

U: So you send a random ass hoe to my house to pick up my kids? We're done with this conversation.

And 10 minutes of sitting in silence with Diggy, Jaemar walks into the room with a big smile in his face.

J: He's here. 😆