Chapter 26

...... Monday November 20th 2013 2:14 AM Deilo Dwayne Simmons, age 9, was pronounced dead at Children's Hospital. Deputies are on the look out for Simone Riley. She's 24, lightskin, 135 pounds, and around 5'6. She was last seen leaving her apartment 394 Vine Street. If you see Riley please call Crime Stoppers.

It's been 16 days since your son has passed. Its been very hard for you and your family but you guys are getting threw it. Thanksgiving wasn't the same but it defiantly made you realize how blessed you are to have a beautiful family. Chad has been trying to call you but you've denied every call. He even had  the nerve to show up at Deilo's funeral! And as for Simone, Shes somewhere hiding. She's on some Osama Bin Laden type shit. Today is just another day for you and your family.

B: Mom? Can we talk?

U: Sure sweetheart. What is it?

B: I was thinkin last night and I don't think im a good mom like I should be. Jaycion deserves much more. So I was wondering if maybe you could adopt him?

U: Brae, where is this coming from?

B: My heart mom. I mean it's only for the best.

U: I'll talk to your dad about it.

B: Thank You.

U: Anything else?

B: That's all.

U: Brae, I love you.

B: Love you too mom.

2 Months later...

It's now 2014 and your family is doing a lot better. You got a new job at a radio station and you and Dig have a new son! You guys adopted Jaycion. After talking to Dig about it he was a little hesitant but he eventually agreed. Jaycion is 7 months now. Braelyn, she's living life as a normal teenager again WITHOUT Jaemar. Jaemar is in jail. He had the never to put his hands on you! Crazy aint it? Chad, well Chad is still around kinda. You guys are defiantly not as close as you used to be. And as for Simone, well she's dead. She was running from the police and tripped over her feet and fell of a bridge. Tragic right?

Your'e at home chillin in your new hot tub Diggy got you for Christmas while sipping on some Henny. The house is quit. Braelyn is upstairs on the phone, Jay is sleeping, and Diggy is chilling with you.

D: So baby I seen Ray at the store earlier. Remember him?

U: 2 Braids?

D: Ray 2wice if ya nasty *smirks*

U: Boy stop. *laughs* yeah I remember him. What about him?

D: His birthday is tomorrow and he's having a celebration at Lust on Saturday. You wanna slide threw?

U: Sure. I'll find a baby sitter.

D: And no flirting. I don't want to fuck anybody up?

U: Haha where did that come from?

D: YN don't play dumb. Roc is gonna be there.

U: Baby that was years ago! Roc probably doesn't even remember me.

D: Mmhm.

U: Dig chill the fuck out. Why would I cheat on you for him? His stroke game was wack!

D: Okay whatever.

U: Fuck it. *Gets out*

D: Baby where you going?

U: To bed. And id appreciate it if you didn't join. I'm coo on you for tonight.

The next morning you wake up and start getting ready for work. You take a shower and put your clothes on. You brush you teeth and do your hair. As your putting the last bobby pin in Diggy comes up behind you.

D: Baby im sorry for last night. I just don't want to lose you to him again.

U: Daniel you never lost me to him and never will. Stop letting your insecurities get the best of you.

D: I'm sorry baby.

You turn around and gives him a peck on the lips and walk away.

D: I love you too!

You go into Braelyn's room and wake her up for school. Then you go into Jay's room and get him ready for daycare while Diggy is getting dressed. After Diggy is done getting dress he takes Jay so you can get ready to go. You kiss everybody goodbye and tell them to have a good day then you leave. You stop at Starbucks on your way to work and get a coffee. Then you made your way to work. Back at home with Dig and the kids...

D: So you know your mothers birthday is coming up right?

B: Yeah. What are you getting her?

D: Im not tell you.  You got a big mouth!

B: I promise I wont tell.

D: You'll see but I want to have a little get together for her. You know have grandma and grandpa there both sides of the family.

B: She'll love that!

D: I kind figured she would. But imma try to get a boat. Like a cruise boat so we can also have a mini vacation.

B: OMG!!!! Wait are we gonna be the only people on the boat?!

D: Yupp!

B: Daddy you are the best!

D: I try. But hurry lets go before you're late for school.

The three of them finished breakfast and they left the house. First Diggy dropped Braelyn off at school then he dropped Jaycion off at daycare. He then goes to the place to see about renting a boat for your birthday. Hes there for about a hour or so then he leaves. He then drives to some girls house. WTF is he doin there?! He knocks on the door and she opens. She has a lit blunt in her hand and she gives it to Dig. He walks in her house takes a few puffs then passes it back to her. He sits back on the couch and begins to talk.

D: So wassup T?

T: I should be asking you the same thing.

D: What are you talking about?

T: When were you gonna tell me you and your wife had another baby?

D: First of all its none of your damn business.

T: It is! I think my daughter deserves to know her brother and sister.

D: T you know now isn't the right time!

T: When is it then Daniel?! Im tired of this shit!!

D: Yo calm that shit down.

T: Imma tell her.

D: How?

T: Imma come to your house.

D: Bitch if you bring yo ass to my house you will regret that shit and that's on my deceased son!

He then got up and left.