Chapter 21

Chad's POV

Truth is I really miss YN. It's been 17 years since we broke up but I still cant get over her. I'm in love. I'll get her back. That nigga Diggy wont have her for too long.

Your POV

The next morning I woke up with the house smelling like pancakes. I got out of bed, freshened up, and walked downstairs. Everybody was in the kitchen. Brae was siting on a stool at the island feeding the baby, Deilo was also sitting on a stool but he was coloring in his coloring book. Dig was a the stove cooking in a tank top and sweats. He looked like sex itself. Tbh I just wanted to sex him up right then and there.

De: Good Morning Mommy.

U: Good Morning Baby.

B: Good Morning Mom. What are we doing today?

U: Good Morning. We're having a family day. We haven't had one in a while and I think that's what this family needs.

D: Agreed. Good Morning Wife.

He kisses you on the cheek and you start to blush.

U: Good Morning. What's for breakfast?

D: Pancakes, Bacon, Eggs, and Sausage

U: Sounds good.

B: Can Jaemar come over? He wants to see the baby.

D: Yeah. And tell him to bring comfortable shoes.

U: For what?

D: I have a big day planned for us. So when you get dressed, dress casual.

U: Okay.

Chad's POV

Im on my way to the park to meet Simone. Simone is a really good friend of mine and also she's the girl that Diggy cheated on YN with. Yes, I had something to do with  that and I don't feel guilty not one bit for what I did. I actually feel a bit embarrassed because that plan didn't work, but im almost positive this one is gonna work. I pulled up to the park and saw Simone sitting on a near by bench. I got out of the car and walked over to her.

C: Glad to see you made it.

S: Yeah, I'll do whatever it is you need me to do, Daddy.

C: It's Chaddy... But anyway, We need to make another plan. They're working on their relationship again. Today they're gonna be at the fair in Manhattan. I need you to dress sexy. Dress as if you were going out to a club or something. If we see then start making conversation with him. say shit like "Hey Dig, I had fun with you that night and I was wondering if we could do it again sometime?" then wink at him. That'll really set YN off. Make sure you try to be sexy and not slutty. Meet me at my house at 3:00 so we can put this plan into action. If this plan works then we can move onto part 2.

Diggy's POV

Breakfast was great. It felt good being able to sit down as a family and eating breakfast together again. It's almost 1:00 and all of us are just in the living room chillin. Well me, YN, and Deilo are. Braelyn is upstairs with the baby and Jaemar. I've really warmed up to that kid. At first I thought he was just gonna leave my daughter to be a single mother but he really proved me wrong. He has a job and he buys the baby and Braelyn whatever they need. I hope this continues.

Jaemar's POV

As I was just sitting upstairs with Brae and my son I realized what I have is great. Im not even gone lie, When I first met Braelyn she was a Freshman and I was a Junior, I was just looking for some pussy to beat up then I was gone leave. The day Brae called me over and told me she was pregnant, I flipped out because I was scared. I went home and smoked. I sat and processed everything and that was the day I realized my son needed me. And now here I am happy as I can be.

At the fair, Your POV

U: I defiantly put on the wrong shoes.

D: I could carry you...

U: Maybe later.

De: Mommy, Daddy can we get on that?!

Deilo pointed at this large batman and joker roller coaster thing. I wasn't getting on because I didn't want my hair to get all messed up.

U: Daddy will get on with you. Mommy is gonna stay right here.

De: *Pulling Diggy's arm* Come on daddy!

D: Alright Alright. Slow down!

You laughed as you watched them disappear into the long line for the ride. As you were waiting for them to get back you happened to looked over and noticed a girl staring at you. She was wearing really short high waisted shorts with her butt barely in them with a long sleeve crop top. Next to her was a guy. You walked over to them.

U: Chad is that you?

C: Hey YN! *Hugs you* What are you doing her?

U: Having a day with family.

C: That's umm great. Where's Brae and the baby? How are they?

U: They're good and they're walking around here somewhere. Jaemar's with them. Who's this?

C: This is Simone. She's a good friend of mine.

S: Hello.

U: Hi. Do I know you?

S: I'm not sure.

U: Oh well I have to go. Im sure Deilo and Di-

S: DIGGY!!!!!!

You were cut off by Simone running over to Diggy and embarrassing him tightly. You and Chad walked over to her and Diggy and simply stood there as they talked.

S: So I had fun that night and I was wondering if we could do it again soon. Maybe?

U: Daniel what the fuck is she talking about? Do you know her?

D: Baby don't get mad...