Chapter 28

After you and Diggy both got ready, you left the house and headed to the party. You had on a sexy black fitted dress that stopped right at mid thigh. The back was all lace. You slipped on your Christian Louboutin red bottoms and put on matte red lipstick with a little eyeliner, eyelashes, and mascara. Lastly you had on red bracelets. Diggy had on a pair of black Robins with a black polo shirt (RALPH!!) and his Bred 11's. He finished his look off with a gold chain. You guys arrived at the party and it was thick! You guys walked in hand in hand. You guys spotted Spin by the bar and walked over to him.

S: My nigga!

D: Wussup Man!

S: Damn YN.

D: Aye.

S: Nigga don't front. You know she look good as hell!!!

U: *Laughs* Thanks Spin.

S: No problems Sis.

While talking to Spin you order a drink and Roc and Ray come over.

Ray: Ayee Man!

D: What's up bro?!

They do they little dap or whateva.

D: Happy Birthday.

Ray: Thanks Bro. What's YN? You look nice.

Roc: You aint neva lied.

U: Thanks guys.

Roc: Mhmm, so you wanna dance?

You looked at Diggy and he gave you that "Hell No" look.

U: Actually I think imma just chill over here at the bar for a while.

Roc: Ight. Wussup Dig?

Diggy ignored Roc and started talking to you.

D: Baby i'll be right back. Me and Spin finna go over there real quick.

U: Okay.

He gave you a quick peck on the lips and walked away, mean mugging Roc in the process.

Roc: So what. He got you on lock now?

U: Roc please don't start.

Roc: Start what YN? You wasn't acting like this at the station a couple days ago.

U: It was strictly business at the station, that's why.

Roc: Well all I want is a dance. He act like im trynna fuck you or some shit.

U: Roc don't worry about all of that. He's still stuck on a couple years ago.

Roc: You need to tell him to calm that bullshit down. Im over it and he should be too.

U: I know.

Roc: But like I said you look sexy as hell right now. If you wasn't married I wo-

D: You would what?

U: Baby...

D: Baby nothing. I wanna hear what he gotta say.

Roc: I would fuck the shit outta her.

You grabbed Diggy's hand and felt it tighten.

U: Baby come on.

You walked to the dance floor and started dancing. You started with a little twerking then the dj played Nice and Slow by Usher. You then started grinding on Diggy while he held you from behind whispering things in you ear while sucking on your neck here and there. After the song went off you guys went into the VIP section and joined MB, Spin, 2 hoes Spin was with, and a bunch of other people. Diggy sat down on the red love seat and pulled you onto his lap. He held your hand as he was talking to Spin.

2:50am...

D: Baby you ready?

U: Yeah lets go.

You guys said your goodbyes and left. When you guys got home you took your makeup off and took a quick shower. You put on one of Diggy's T-shirts and got into bed. After Diggy got out of the shower he slipped on some boxers and joined you.

U: Baby tonight was fun.

D: Yeah It was. I enjoyed the part when you was grinding on me.

U: I bet you did.

D: Come here.

You scooted towards him and he wrapped his arms around you.

D: No panties?

U: Nahh.

D: Good. Easy access.

He pulled down his boxers and got on top of you. He slowly entered and made love to you until 5 o'clock in the morning. You wake up at 3pm and straighten up the house a bit. You then fixed you and Diggy some lunch.

U: Baby get up. I fixed us some food.

D: Okay....... I'll be down in a minute.

You go back downstairs and load up the dishes that was in the sink into the dishwasher. While you're bent over putting a plate into the dishwasher you feel a pair of hands grab your waist and start dry humping you.

U: Really baby?

D: Good Morning *Kisses you*

U: Boy its 3:30 in the afternoon.

D: Well good afternoon smartass.

U: Your food is in the microwave.

D: Thanks baby.

He sits down at the island and starts eating as you finish the dishes.

D: So baby I was thinking about going to get inked today. Wanna come with?

U: Sure what are you getting?

D: A piece with you and the kids name. It gonna be huge.

U: Wow. Where are you gonna get it?

D: Either on my chest or my arm. I haven't decided yet.

U: Will they get done today?

D: Probably not. I'll have to go back.

U: Ohh. Maybe I should get one too. I haven't got a new one in a while.

D: You should. And you should get a piercing too.

U: What kind of piercing?

D: A piercing down there. It'll look sexy.

U: But that shit is gonna hurt like a bitch!

D: It'll be worth it.

U: I'll think about it but it wont be today tho.

DING DONG!!!!!!

 D: I'll get it.

U: No i'll get it baby. You finish eating.

You walk to the door and look out the window. Its some girl holding a baby on her hip.

U: Hi. May I help you?

??: Hi my name is T. Is Daniel here?

U: Dan!!! It's for you!!!