Chapter 12

7 Months Later...

You're at home chillin with your two kids . You and Dig are separated right now but you don't think you're ready to just throw away your marriage yet. You guys have been separated for 4 months now because of one night that got out of control.

That night....

U: DANIEL WHO THE HELL IS SHE?!

D: YN quit trippin! It's not even that serious.

U: So you're tellin me if some nigga was to text my phone sayin "Baby last night was great. I can't wait to see you tonight." It wouldn't be that serious?!

D: No that's not what I meant...

U: WELL TELL ME WHAT YOU MEANT DANIEL!

D: YN be quiet before you wake the kids.

U: Daniel...

D: Fine I'll admit, Yes I did cheat on you because I was hurt.

U: Hurt from what?! I ain't do shit but be a good wife to you and a good mother to my kids.

D: And you forgot the fact that you were sneaking around my back stripping at the strip club again! You didn't know that I knew did you?

U: Once again I was trying to be a good mother. I only did it to help get some extra money in the house for when the baby comes. I was going to tell you.

D: You don't have any idea how embarrassing that is. People know who we are. People know your my wife.

U: Look don't try to switch this on me! You cheating as nothing to do with me stripping. I think we should separate.

D: Really over this? We worked threw other stuff we can work threw this.

U: It's only right. I'll start looking for houses tomorrow and me and the kids should be out with in 2 or 3 months.

D: Your serious.

U: As I can be. Good night Daniel.

He walked out of you guys bedroom and went into the guest room. He laid on the bed and cried himself to sleep. You did the same also.

Present Day...

Braelyn is now 16 and 8 months pregnant. She and Jaemar are on speaking terms again and he's going to be in Jaycion's life. Today Diggy is coming to pick them up.

Deilo: Mommy when is daddy coming to get us?

U; He should be here any minute De.

D I N G D O N G

U: That's him.

You walk over to the door and open it.

?: Hi are the kids ready?

U: Who are you?

?: Oh I'm sorry, I'm Chelsea. Diggy's girlfriend.

U: Where is he?

C: He at home. He told me to come get them.

U: No. You tell Daniel if he wants his kids he needs to get his lazy ass up and come get them his damn self.

And with that you slammed the door right in her face.