Chapter 4

U: Uh oh. Y'all either want something or done did something.

B: Mom, I think I may be pregnant. *Looks down*

U: YOU WHAT?!

Brae: Mom please don't tell daddy.

U: BRAELYN WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FOR ME TO DO?! YOU'RE 15!!! YOU'RE NOT EVEN SUPPOSE TO BE HAVING SEX RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! HELL YOU'RE NOT EVEN SUPPOSE TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND UNTIL YOU'RE 16!

Brae: I know but... *Starts to cry* Mom what am I am going to do?

U: WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?! I'LL TELL YOU WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO!! FIRST YOU'RE GOING TO GIVE ME YOUR CELLPHONE , COMPUTER,AND IPOD THEN YOU'RE GOING TO GO UPSTAIRS IN YOUR ROOM AND WAIT FOR ME TO WHOOP YOUR ASS!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT!!!!

E: Well Brae I'll see you tomorrow at school. I should get going.

She leaves.

U: *Goes up to Braelyn's room and sees her laying on her bed crying* When did y'all do it?

B: Do what?

U: Have sex!

B: It was like 2 weeks ago. Momma I'm sorry!

U: Pack up all of your electronics including your phone and bring them in my room. They better be in the in 5 minutes.

She does as she's told. You haven't forgot about her whoopin, although she thinks you have. You're waiting until Diggy gets home because you don't wanna kill her.

Later; In bed with Diggy

D: What's wrong with you? You just look so mad and hurt today.

U: Well... Braelyn decided she wanted to talk to me about something today.

D: And...

U: She told me she thinks she may be pregnant.

D: WHAT THE HELL?! BUT HOW?!! *Gets out of the bed* BRAELYN!!!! *Walking fast down the hallway* BRAELYN GETCHO ASS UP!!!! *Goes inside her room* WHO IS HE?!

B: Who is who Daddy?

D: THE LITTLE BOY THAT GOT YOU PREGNANT!

B: My boyfriend *Looks down*

D: BABY!!!! COME HERE AND BRING MY BELT!!!!!

B: Daddy I'm sorry!

D: YOU LIED STRAIGHT TO MY FACE!!!!!!! I ASKED YOU EARLIER AND YOU STRAIGHT UP SAID YOU DIDN'T HAVE ONE!!!!!!

U: Here you go Dig. *Tries to hand him the belt*

D: No baby you whoop her.

You whoop Braelyn for a good 5 minutes until your arm got tired. You make her go back to bed when a sore body and tears streaming down her face.

You and Diggy gets back in bed and Diggy is angry and hurt. Tears are forming in his eyes.

U: Baby calm down. I'm very upset to.

D: I can't believe this! I'm 34 years old. I'm not suppose to be a grandpa yet!

U: *Lays his head on your chest* Baby I'm taking her to the doctors tomorrow. She doesn't know for sure if she's pregnant.

D: But I know she is and when I find out for sure I will be paying her boyfriend a visit.

U: Baby you can't put your hands on him. They'll take you to jail.

D: I can't believe this...

U: Let's just go to sleep and we'll talk about this tomorrow.

D: Good Night baby.

U: Good Night.