Chapter 20

After a long week of hard work it's finally Friday! Which means date night for you and Diggy. It's been a good week and you and Diggy only got into 1 argument this whole week. You're actually kinda excited for this date. You two haven't really been on a real date in so long, almost a year. Spin is coming over to watch the kids so you don't have to worry about them.

Earlier in the week Diggy went out and bought you a nice dress and some brand new Versace heels to wear for tonight, so you already have an outfit to wear. It's 6:50 and you're getting ready. He said he'll be there to pick you up around 7:45. You went and got your hair done earlier today so all you really gotta do is bathe and get dressed. You take a hot bath for about 30 minutes then you get out and get dressed. You put a little makeup on and slipped on your heels and by the time you were finished Diggy was downstairs in the living room waiting on you.

U: Hey.

D: Hey. You look beautiful.

U: Thanks. Let's get out of here. I'm starving.

D: I'm with you on that one.

At the restaurant...

He took you to this nice 5 ⭐️ restaurant. It was nice! The last time you been to a 5 ⭐️ Restaurant is right before you had Braelyn which is 16 years ago.

D: Damn I can't believe I almost lost all of this. You're so beautiful!

U: *Blushes* Stop you're making me blush.

D: I'm sorry I can't help it.

U: I don't blame you. I'm cute af!

D: Let's not get cocky...

U: You love my cockiness!

D: I do?

U: Yupp!

D: Whatever you say... But on a serious note, do you think we could be together again?

U: Yeah. We just have to work on our communication and trust.

D: So when are you and the kids moving back home?

U: Soon.

D: How soon?

U: Soon Soon. You'll see *Smirks*

After you guys have a nice dinner full of laughs and some what seriousness he takes you back home. He decided not to stay because he has to get up early in the morning for a meeting. As you're about to lay down your phone rings. It's Chad.

U: Hello?

C: Hey YN

U: Hey Chad. What's up?

C: Nothing much. Just laying down chillin and thinkin..

U: What's on your mind?

C: A lot. Meet me at Applebee's tomorrow at 3. And I'm not taking no for a answer.

U: Bu-

C: No buts. Good Night YN.

He hung up leaving you curious. What could he possibly be thinking about?

The next day you woke up feeling great. You put on your house robe and slippers and walked downstairs. You seen your wonderful kids laying on the couch watching TV.

B: Good Morning Mom

De: Good Morning Mommy

U: Good Morning. Did y'all sleep okay?

B: I did. The baby slept the whole night. He's still sleeping too.

U: That's good. What do y'all want for breakfast?

De: Mc Donalds!

U: Pick something here. I'm not driving to Mc Donalds.

B: What if we call daddy to come bring us some?

U: No.

B: Well I'll just eat cereal  

De: Me too.

U: That's on y'all. I'll be upstairs getting the baby ready.

B: For what?

U: We're stepping out for a little bit.

You go upstairs and wake the baby up. He starts looking more and more like Braelyn each day. You wash him up a little and get him dressed then you take him downstairs so Braelyn can make him a bottle and feed him. You go back upstairs and get yourself cleaned up and dress then you go back downstairs. It's 2:45.

B: You look nice.

U: Thanks. *Putting the baby in his carrier* We'll be back.

B: Okay. Don't spoil my baby.

U: Too late.

At Applebee's

You walk in and in see Chad sitting in a booth near the window so you walk over to the table and he stands up and gives you a hug.

C: Hey! I see you brought the baby with you.

U: Yeah I decided to give Brae a break.

C: You look nice.

U: Thanks.

The waitress comes over and takes you guys order then Chad starts to talk.

C: So I guess I should start telling you what's on my mind...

U: Yeah.

C: You're on my mind. I know you're married and I respect that but I really miss you. YN I can treat you better in every way. Just give me one more chance. Please!

U: So you expect me to get a divorce so I can give you another chance and so that you can go out and cheat on me and hurt me again?

C: Yes but I'm done cheating. That was obviously a mistake.  

U: Chad you are one selfish muhhfucka. I knew we shouldn't have hooked up again because now you wanna get all emotional on me. I'm married and I have a family. Chad maybe if this was 3 or 4 years ago then maybe I would've reconsidered but you're to late. And I now see we cant be friends because it'll probably lead to something else...

C: YN what are you trynna say?

U: I guess I'm saying we just need to cut all strings. We cant be friends. We cant be anything. Just try to forget that you even met me. I'm gonna delete your number so I expect you to do the same. After this I don't expect to see you.

C: Wow are you serious?

U: Yes. I cant let you ruin my relationship, Marriage.

The waitress brings the food and you ask for a to go box and the bill. She brings everything, you pay then leave. You make your way back home and starts getting ready for movie night with your family.

Chad's POV

If I cant have her, no one will.