Chapter 9

After a long night of working the pole and making a lot of money you decide it's time to go home. You made so much money that 3 big duffle bags wasn't enough to hold your money. 4 duffle bags and a full garbage bag is what you took your money home in. When you got home you hid the money on the top shelf of Deilo's closet. You're taking it to the bank tomorrow. You took a shower and slid in bed next to Diggy and went straight to sleep.

The next morning you're awakened by the sound of the doorbell. Seconds later you hear the voice of Miss Justine. You throw on a robe and walks downstairs.

U: Hey Mama

J: Hey YN *Hugs you* How are you?

U: I'm good. How about yourself?

J: Great. Life couldn't be any better. I came by to see if I could get the kids. Miley wants company and I might take them somewhere.

U: Of course you can. Well it looks like Braelyn is ready to go. I'll just go wake D up and get him ready.

J: He's still sleep?

U: Yeah.

J: Leave him sleep. He can get dressed at our house.

U: You sure? It won't take that long. He already took a bath last night so only thing he has to do is get dressed and brush his teeth.

J: Well you go do that and I'll be down here with Brae. Is Dig here?

U: I didn't see him so I'm guessing he's not.

B: He told me before he left that he had a meeting.

U: Did he say when he's going to be back?

B: Nope.

U: Well alright. I'll be back with Deilo soon.

You go upstairs get Delio ready. Meanwhile downstairs...

J: So Brae what have you been up to?

B: Nothing much...

J: Your dad told me about your situation.

B: Oh. You're upset with me too?

J: A little. I'm just a bit disappointed but it'll be another blessing to this family.

B: Thanks.

D: *Walks downstairs* Hey Grandma!

J: Hey sweetie! Y'all ready to go?

B: Yeah. Bye mom *Hugs and kisses you*

U: Bye sweetheart.

D: Bye mommy. *Hugs you*

U: Bye baby. Be good for grandma, okay?

D: Okay.

They start to walk out.

U: Y'all be safe okay.

J: We will. Bye YN.

U: Bye mama.

You close the door and goes back upstairs into your bed. You sleep for a hour then Diggy comes upstairs and wakes you up.

D: Baby wake up. We have to talk.