Chapter 34

You stared at the name for a minute then you tapped your screen, opening the message.

" Happy Birthday YN. I know it's been awhile since we've spoken but today it's all about you. I heard you are on a cruise so when you get back I would love to meet up with you somewhere and just chat and catch up. I really miss you and little Braelyn. Just think about it and let me know. "

D: Helloooooo..... Earth to YN Earth to YN!!!

You looked up from your phone and locked it without replying to Twist.

D: Finally. I've been standing here trying to get your attention for at least 5 minutes now. Go get ready. It's a few more things I wanna do before we get off.

U: Okay.

You sit your phone down and get up. You walk into the bathroom and starts getting ready for your big day. After taking a shower, brushing your teeth,and doing your hair you're finally ready. You step out of the bathroom and Diggy is sitting on the bed on his phone. He has on a white Polo (RALPH!) shirt, Robin Jeans, and his Oreo 6's. He looks up when he sees you.

D: Baby you look beautiful.

U: Thanks sweetheart.

You had on a white fitted dress that showed just a little cleavage with gold ear rings and your gold Louboutins.

D: Come on let's go.

He grabbed your hand and led you to a 5 star restaurant. You guys walked in and you noticed it was empty.

U: Baby are they closed?

D: Nope. I rented it out just for you. Its your day baby. I wanna make it special.

U: I I I don't know what to say.

D: Just let me do all the talking.

Okay so Imma fast foward...
So basically you enjoyed your birthday. When y'all got to the island Daniel had a whole list of things for you guys to do. The first thing was getting all settled in and btw the resort you guys stayed at was beautiful 😍 Second you guys went shopping then he dicked you down.

5 months later....

It's a few days after Christmas and you are at home with Jaycion. He is now 7 months and he's doing things the average 7 month wouldn't do. Braelyn is on her way over to see him. Btw, she doesn't live with you guys anymore. OH ! And Twist is also there too 😁

B: Hey J!!!

U: Well hello to you too daughter...

B: Mom don't start..

U: Don't start what Braelyn? Every since your father moved out you've been acting like a little bitch.

B: Look I just want to see my son.

U: You cant just keep coming over without calling.

B: I can if my son is here.

U: This is my house. You will not disrespect me in my own house. Shit he's my son more than he's yours. I'm the one who takes care of him day in day out while your out there doing god knows what.

B: B: Mom I don't want to fight you. I came over to see my son and I really need to talk to you.

She gets a look of worry across her face and you hug her.

U: What's wrong baby?

B: Mom is so sorry.

She starts to cry.

U: For what Brae? What's the matter?

B: Mom I'm pregnant.