Chapter 23

The next day you wake up in a great mood. You looked around the room a remembered last nights actions and decided you need to clean up. You got out of bed and freshened up then you started cleaning. While you're cleaning your phone rings. Guess who it is...

Chad.

You answer.

U: Hello?

C: Good Morning YN.

U: Good Morning.

C: Sorry about Simone yesterday. I told her not to say anything.

U: Yeah ole girl was finna get her ass beat.

C: Well I'm glad you didn't touch her.

U: Im not. Fuck Dat Bitch.

C: Well is everything good between you and Dig?

U: Yeah. We're doing better.

C: Okay. Look I have to go bye.

Before you could even say anything he hung up. That was weird... You brushed that little conversation off and went back to cleaning.

Chad's POV

Shit! The plan didn't work. Well it's time to put plan B into action.

C: Okay so this is what we're gonna do. You need to follow every move Diggy takes. In order to do that you need to plant tracking devices. Tomorrow while everybody is out if the house you need to go and plant the stuff. Whenever Diggy is by himself you need to talk and persuade him into sleeping with you again. YN won't take him back a second time and if she does she's not as smart as we all thought.

S: I got you boss.

Monday... Your POV

DR: Welcome back you two. I'm glad to see a smile of both of your faces. I'll take it as you guys had a good weekend?

U: Yeah it was... Different.

DR: What was different about it?

U: We actually spent time together as a family. Usually I'd go somewhere and he'd stay with the kids or vise versa. It felt really good spending time together.

DR: That's good. So what about you guys? Relationship wise.

D: We still have some problems but I truly believe we will get threw them.

DR: Well what's the problem?

D: Well Saturday we went to the fair and we kinda bumped into Simone...

DR: And Simone is...

U: The hoe he cheated on me with.

DR: Ohh I think I know were this is going. So what did Simone say or do?

D: We she was saying how she had a fun time with me and how she wanted to do it again or whatever.

DR: Well it sounds like she's trynna keep you two apart. YN did you make a scene or show any signs of anger?

U: A little. But not a lot to make everybody stop and look.

DR: That's a no no. That's what she wants. She wants you to get mad because then she could get a higher chance of sleeping with Daniel. For now on don't let other people know you're upset with Daniel. Wait until you get home because it's nobodies business.

After the appointment... Starbucks-

U: Well that was a great session. Don't you think?

D: Yeah it was coo.

U: Damn it's almost time to go get De.

D: What time is it?

U: 2:30.

D: I'll go get him.

U: Okay. I got a question.

D: Wassup?

U: Do you still have that girls number?

D: Nahh baby. I'm trynna stay focused on us. She was just a one time thing.

U: Okay good. You ready to get out of here?

D: Yeah let's go.

You guys threw away your trash and you both went your separate ways. When you got home was kicked you heels off and just laid back on the couch. Braelyn was over Diggy's parents house with the baby and Dig was picking up Deilo so you had the whole house to yourself. 4 Letter Word started to play indicating Diggy was calling you.

U: Hello.

D: Baby De is missing.

U: What?! I'm on my way!