Chapter 7

So it's been 3 months into Braelyn's pregnancy and today you're taking her to her doctors appointment. Today you guys finally find out the gender of the baby! Diggy is taking Deilo with him to Spin's so they can just have a day without girls.

U: Brae you ready?

B: Yeah here I come!

U: I'll be in the car waiting.

D: See you later baby. *Kisses you*

De: Bye mommy. *Hugs you*

U: I hate to leave my two favorite men.

Brae: I'm ready.

U: Bye guys. Love y'all.

Them: We love you too.

At The Doctors...

Doctor: So it looks like we have a baby boy here. See there's his male part. *Points to the screen* Would you like pictures?

B: Defiantly!

U: I can't wait to see him!

D: Here you go Ms.Simmons *Hands Braelyn the pictures* I'll see you guys in 2 weeks.

B: Thank You!

In The Car....

U: So do you want to shop first or eat?

B: We can shop then eat at the food court.

U: Fine with me.

You guys get to the mall and shop for the baby. You bought him so much stuff! 15 pairs of Jordans, a few outfits, and you even went to Sears and ordered his nursery furniture. You will make sure your grandson is fresher than any other baby!

At the food court...

B: Wow mom you really went crazy with your credit card.

U: He has to look fresh at all times! Just wait until he gets here, it's gonna be even worst.

B: Spoiling my baby. I really appreciate it tho.

U: Your dad is probably gonna spoil him more than me tho. Your son will have everything he wants and needs. Do you have any names in mind?

B: I was thinking Aiden or Caiden but that name is common now. I'm leaning more towards Jaycion. Jaycion Dwayne Simmons.

U: That's a nice name.

B: Can you take me pass Krogers on the way home? I want to apply for a job.

U: You're not working until that baby is two. A job and a baby will stress you out.

B: I have to be able to take care of my son. I don't want you and dad doing everything.

U: We got this as far as money wise. The only thing you're gonna do is focus on school and your son.

B: Yes Ma'am.

U: Come on you ready?

B: Yeah.

You both get up and throw away your trash. Y'all grab all of the bags and head to the car.