Chapter 18

C: Before you say anything I just wanna let you know I wrote that song when we broke up. I kinda miss what we had, ya know?

U: Chad the song was great and your such a wonderful person but I'm trying to work things out with my husband.

C: I understand. I had my chance and I blew it.

U: we can still be friends. Best Friends if you'd like.

C: I'd love it. *Smiles*

After chillin with Chad for a hour and 30 minutes you leave and head to the Marriage Councilor. You're very anxious to see what's gonna happen. You arrive at the place with 5 minutes to spare.

Front Desk: Hi may I help you?

U: hi I have a appointment with Dr. Rich.

FD: Name?

U: YN Simmons but it might be in my husbands name, Daniel Simmons.

FD: She'll be out soon.

15 minutes later...

DR: So YN what is your issue you have with your husband?

U: Lately everything. He used to be perfect but now he's some asswhole that wants everything his way.

DR: And you Daniel?

D: She's my wife and I love her so much but she hurt me so bad.

DR: And what did she do to hurt you?

U: I'll tell you myself. I became a stripper again to get a little extra money in the house. My daughter just had a baby so we needed the money!

D: You could've gotten it another way!

DR: It looks like there's a lack of communication going on here. Mrs. Simmons, if you felt like there needed to be extra money in the house you should've talked to your husband about it.

D: I agree.

U: Okay maybe I should've talked to him about it first but that still doesn't change the fact that he slept with another female.

DR: You're both wrong. This whole situation could've been avoided if you guys would've communicated. What I want you guys to do is think of all of the happy times you guys spent with each other. YN share one of those time with me.

U: When he wrote the rap for me in high school. We had just became friends. Of course this was before we started dating but it was still special. He rapped it in front of everybody at the talent show.

At the talent show...

Announcer: Please welcome Daniel Simmons to the stage.

Everyone clapped.

D: Before I start I want to ask if YN YLN would come up.

A spotlight shined on you and a look of shock appeared on your face. You went up there just to be nice. You stood up there as music started playin. A man with flowers walked on the stage and handed you the flowers.

'Baby girl you know we have been just friends for some time now
I've been wantin to get you since the first day we've been down
I know I have always been the playa date every girl in the crowd
But I never told you you was the one to make me smile

As I pass you in the hallways I was trippin up in my j's
Had me gettin extra fly in the mornin, comin in late

But you just makin a mistake I should be the dude that you take
So let me just take his place cause I can treat you better in every way
I love it when you holdin me, I love it when ya close to me

Baby you got my heart playin like Pittsburg don't you know believe
So you should drop your man cause me and you are just meant to be

Evidently cause I think yes put the strength in me
To let you know the truth I'm always thinking bout you
Every time you come around you make me feel brand new
So Imma make you mine and just tell you what it is
Well hold up Imma let my bro gavin take this'

U: That was the first time he ever performed for me.

DR: And now share yours Daniel.

D: When I made her mine.

DR: Okay now think of one thing you love about each other. Daniel you go first this time.

D: I love the fact that she's beautiful of course but I really love how caring she is. I love the way she parents our kids. I love everything about her.

DR: Now you YN.

U: I love his personality and how he carries himself.

DR: And now I want you both to apologize to each other for all the wrongs you've done in the past month or so. YN start.

U: Dig, I'm sorry for hurting you. I never meant to do it, I thought I was helping but I guess I was just hurting. I'm sorry for sleeping around with Chad. *starts to cry a little* I'm sorry I wasn't the best wife that I promised to be on our wedding day. I'm sorry for not being completely honest with you. I'm sorry for not coming to you first before I acted.

D: *Whips your tears* Baby I'm sorry for cheating on you. I'm sorry for being selfish and only thinking about myself and not my family. And I'm sorry for putting you threw so much pain.

DR: Okay guys, our hour for today is up. Daniel, this Friday I want you to take your wife on a romantic date. Do something nice for her, buy her a nice outfit to wear. And YN cancel all your plans for this weekend and find a babysitter because it's all about you and your husband. Friday is date night, Saturday is movie night, and Sunday is family day. Have fun you two and I'll see you next Monday.