Chapter 31

Your POV

Later that evening you were enjoying dinner with your family. You were feeding Jaycion, which is now eating table food. Diggy sat next to you smashing on the KFC chicken that you brought home, My'elle sat across from Diggy, and Brae sat next to My'elle. After Dinner, you helped My'elle take a bath and Diggy gave Jaycion a bath and the both of them was sleep in no time. But as for Braelyn.... she was just about to start her night. You were siting in bed with your little silky night gown with Diggy right next to you, rubbing your feet when you here the front door open.

She comes back up the stairs into your room. She was dressed like she was about to attend a party. She had on a long sleeve Crop top, high wasted leggings, and her Gamma 11's.

B: Yes mom?

U: Where are you going? It's 11:00.

B: I'm going to a party.

U:Oh so you wasn't gone ask?

B:I mean, I'm about to be 18 in 2 months. I don't see why I have to.

D: But yo ass aint 18 and you're still living in my house. And you aint goin nowhere dressed like that.

B: Mom!

D: What you callin her for? She cant do nothing. Now go change.

B: Oh my god.

She turns around and go back into her room.

U: Diggy nothing was wrong with her outfit.

D: Yes it was. This is probably why she got pregnant the first time. Because you sit here and let her walk out of the house with her ass half hanging out.

U: She was fully clothe tho.

D: I don't give a damn.

She comes back with some high wasted shorts on but the shirt and shoes stayed the same.

D: This aint no better!

U: Brae honey just go. Be back by 2.

B: Thanks mom.

She leaves and Diggy is pissed.

D: This is gonna stop.

U: What?

D: Every time I tell Braelyn no, you turn around and say the opposite.

U: Dig it's not even that serious. She's finna be 18 in two months.

D: I don't care if she was gonna be 18 in two days, shes still my daughter and I don't like her going out looking like a little hoe.

You look at him and start smiling. You get up and turn on your iHome and play "Pony" by Ginuwine. He looks at you annoyed.

D: What are you doing?

U: *Crawls on top of him* Baby you need some pussy in your life.

I'm just a bachelor

I'm looking for a partner

Someone who knows how to ride

Without even falling off

Gotta be compatible

Takes me to my limits

Girl when I break you off

I promise that you won't want to get off