Seven

I sat silent while Kellin drove, drumming his fingers on the steering wheel in time to the music playing.

"Is this My Chemical Romance?" I asked and gave him a funny look. He turned to look at me briefly before turning his attention back to the road.

"Yep, what's wrong with that? You look you you just got citric acid shot up your ass."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, "Just curious. You don't really seem like the type of guy to be an emo, being all... you, and all."

"What do you mean by that?" He smirked, the traffic lights meaning the car was still and that he could turn to fully face me.

He reset his arm against the back of his chair and kept the other on the wheel, looking over at me. I tilted my head, still trying to figure him out. He was very different to anyone I had ever met, I must say.

"Just... don't worry. I don't really know much about you yet, is all."

He nodded, eyeing the still present traffic before sighing.

"Why are we going to yours anyway? You know you really embarrassed me back there," I said sheepishly, rather annoyed still. He shrugged, turning back to face the front of the car when we noticed the traffic light go red and continuing to drive.

"Your mom's there. I got a text earlier saying you'd be at a friend's house and the address so that I could pick you up but got a bit... distracted... but, turns out I didn't even need to go to the friend's place 'cause you were in the shops already."

"Would you have come to get me?" I asked.

"Probably not." He smirked, eyes focused on the road.

I was silent for a moment more before I asked, "A sex partner? Really? You couldn't have said something normal like, oh I don't know, friend? Fuck buddy, at least?"

"Mhm, is that what you want?" He peered over at me with his big blue eyes, "You wanna be fuck buddies?"

I blushed, "No, I- well, I don't... I..."

He laughed, looking back at the road.

"Or just a one off thing? No matter what, I need to top that. Or even better, you can top if you wish. I just need you."

I felt hot all over when he said that, shifting in my seat. Just the though of having sex with this dude was making my heart race and I decided to just look out the window to my right, facing away from Kellin so that he couldn't see my face.

"Or, you know, we can just be stepbrothers. That's boring though. Vic, I don't think I'd be able to handle that; Always thinking about you, but never being able to..."

I looked over at his features. His eyes were stuck to the road in front of us while he bit his lip, fingers shaking ever so slightly from here he was gripping the steering wheel so tightly.

"But whatever," he whispered.

-

We soon arrived at Kellin's place. I recognised it from the last time I was here, last week on Friday.

"Hey, boys! We have something to tell you," my mother smiled as we walked through the door, Kellin dropping his jacket on the floor and walked ahead into the kitchen.

And he was the one rude to me for leaving my bag on the stairs when we met. Hypocrite.

"Is that the only way you know how to greet me these days, mom?" I sighed. To be honest, all I really wanted right now was to be with Alex, Jaime and Tony. Of course Kellin had to pull me back to all the family drama.