Four

"How was school?" Kellin asked, lying back on his bed and staring at his ceiling while I awkwardly stood by the door.

"Same as usual," I shrugged, crossing my arms.

"And that is?" he questioned, sprawled out like a starfish. His arms were up by his head, legs wide apart.

"Why do you care?"

"Because I do," he smirked and I had to look away at this point. Well, I managed to for about a second until my eyes ended up falling back to the boy dressed all in black. His hair was just as it was yesterday, messy and long. Today he was wearing pretty similar clothes to the other day when I met him, except today, as well as wearing a plain black T-Shirt, he had a blue flannel shirt tied around his waist. His skinny jeans also had rips in, whereas on Wednesday they didn't.

I rolled my eyes, "It was boring. My brother won't talk to me at all. I don't see why, I didn't do anything wrong."

"Guess he's just thinking to much about everything going on. From what you've told me, Mike- wait, it's Mike, right?" He sat up, looking me in the eyes seriously.

"Yeah, yeah, it's Mike," I assured him quickly and he nodded, face contorting to its usual smug appearance.

"Okay. Well, Mike doesn't want your mom to get married, right? And you found out before him and didn't tell him. He might feel a little betrayed. I know it's not your fault but just wait it out, dude."

"Yeah I guess," I rolled my eyes and realised how mature he could be, seeing as he just gave me a big brother talk. This is good, this way nothing more will happen that we'll regret. Not that I honestly regretted Wednesday but that was a bad thing. I should regret it. You don't kiss family.

You especially don't grab their ass while doing it, too!

I cleared my throat, trying to change the subject running through my head and Kellin lay back down.

"So, what have you been up to?" I asked, moving closer to him. I didn't get too close though as I remembered what happened last time. Oh well, hopefully we can just forget that happened. Surely he won't try anything again?

He chuckled, the sound making me smile, "Other than sitting around all day, I went to visit my friend Justin. You should meet him sometime, he's great."

"How old is he?" I asked and he shook his head, another laugh escaping his lips.

"He's twenty two. And strait, in case you were wondering," he added the last part before I could even process what he had told me and I nodded, blinking.

"Okay..."

"You're a senior, right?"

"Yep," I nodded.

"Eighteen?" He continued and I slowly nodded.

"Correct."

A smirk spread onto his lips and I tried to preted it wasn't there. I looked around his room.

He had light gray walls and blue-ish gray curtains, which matched the soft bed covers he had. The floor was a light cream carpet, giving the place quite a clean look. However, the blinds on the window were almost shut, and the only light in the room was this big bright light coming from the lamp by Kellin's bed, on the bedside table.

"So..." Kellin started, voice dragging as he looked up at me innocently, "What do you wanna do?"

But by the looks of it, he was anything but innocent. The suggestive tone on his smooth voice and the way he was looking up at me from down on his bed just causes heat to raise to my face.