Twenty Three

"I dunno, cause it's hard when you find both the male and female bartenders hot," Oli mumbled in his usual British accent, causing me to turn to look at him as we walked with a very questioning look.

His golden-brown eyes met mine, blinking in slight anxiousness as his thick lashes cast small shadows on his face.

"What?" I finally asked, Alex clearing his throat awkwardly as he moved so that he was walking in front of us.

"Uh, yeah, kind of a new thing. That Hannah bird was hot but all I could think about was..."

"Was Kellin?" I finished for him in a questionable phrase, giving him a crazy look. Not because of the whole possibly bisexual side to it but because it was Kellin. My Kellin, kind of.

"Yeah, but like,just because he's good looking. I was attracted to both of them but I think the only reason I couldn't stop thinking about Kellin and why I was attracted to him when I last saw him too was because I'm not used to being attracted to guys, get me?"

"Yeah, I understand," I nodded as we crossed the road, Lex turning to us once we had and rolling his ratty little eyes of his.

"So many homos," he sang and I shook my head, giving him a disapproving look. "What? It's not homos that annoy me, I'm totally supportive, it's stepbrother-kinks,  Victor, that I find weird."

"It's not a stepbrother-kink, it's a da- uh..." I caught the words in my mouth before they tumbled out but I wasn't quick enough. Oli's mouth dropped open, exposing his bottom row of slightly crooked white teeth and Alex's eyes widened.

"A daddy kink?" Oli frowned before Alex could, causing a blush to rise to my cheeks. A woman passing by gave us the most disgusted expression I could have imagined and quickly pulled her child away, looking utterly shocked as well.

"Could you be any louder? I don't think your family heard you over in England," I scoffed sarcastically, resulting in Oli sarcastically blowing a kiss.

"Whatever," Alex tried to shrug it off but I could tell by the traumatised look upon his face that he'd go straight to telling Tony and Jaime, "Let's just go and see that lanky emo shit."

"You mean Kellin?" I asked with a laugh as we stated walking again, the grass soft under my Vans. Once again, I was in a drop dead tank, the front reading, 'suck a fuck,' which was accompanied by shorts that went to my knees as it was still surprisingly sunny, despite having rained last night.

"Yes, you said he listens to My Chemical Romance? Emo. He's tall and skinny, lanky. He's a piece of shit for corrupting you and seducing you and tempting you to sleep with him and give into his kinks and-"

"Alex, chill," I mumbled seriously, looking over at him. He avoided my eye contact as we walked and Oli stayed quiet, briefly chuckling at Alex's behaviour. "He didn't corrupt me at all. You make it sound like he manipulated me into doing everything when really I just found him attractive. Who cares anyway? It's not your relationship."

"Yeah... but..." Alex stuttered, beginning to fiddle with the bottom of his rather aesthetically pleasing dark red hoodie,  telling me I was right.

"Exactly, mate," Oli chimed in as we turned a corner and found ourselves at the row of shops we had run into Ronnie at that time.

"You go into the ship and grab us some drinks or something like Cokes, I'll talk to Alex," I stated, earning a slow nod from Oli before he turned and walked cooly into the shop opposite us.

"Honestly, I'm just uncomfortable with it. I guess it's, like, secondhand embarrassment... sort of. I'm so worried you'll get caught that it makes me cringe." Alex said, looking over at me with messy hair.