Six

"Yeah, have fun with that," I rolled my eyes and chuckled when Tony threatened to 'bust Jaime's face up.'

"I could do it," Tony sassed defensively and Jaime laughed.

"I'd love to see you try," he smirked and Tony started playfully hitting him, Jaime quickly joining and hitting back.

I shook my head as they continued to play fight as we walked down the road, turning to Alex, who's beanie was practically falling off his head it was so far pushed back.

"Dude, you gotta pull the beanie forwards," I sighed and he rolled his eyes, doing as I said.

"Why? It doesn't look that bad," he commented with a small frown and I cringed, unsure of how to answer. I mean, he was right, it didn't look to bad, but Alex was both an idiot and an asshole. Wearing his beanie in a stupid way wasn't gonna help him with anything.

"Uh... Just go with my league on this one."

"Alright, dude. Where we headed to?" He asked.

I looked up in the direction we were walking in, "How about... your place?"

"Sounds good. First we gotta stop at the grocery store, get some food. I'm fuckin' starving."

I laughed, nodding in agreement.

The other two caught up with us, their pointless squabbling having come to an end. Tony's messy black bangs were in his eyes, the light wind causing everyone's hair to move about slightly. Jaime came over and put his arm around me and Alex, leaning in between our shoulders.

"Where we headed?"

"Quick mart."

"Okie dokie," he rolled his eyes, letting go and retaking his place next to Tony, seeming obviously displeased by Alex's answer.

I rolled my eyes, "Come on."

After another ten minutes of walking, accompanied by Tony and Jaime getting into yet another petty little argument, not to mention Alex's complaining about how his fringe looked funny now that his beanie was pushed forwards, we arrived at the store, heading through the automatic doors.

"What do we need to get?"

"Anything as long as each item is under five bucks," Alex shrugged, causing Tony and Jaime to dash off down the nearest isle,  both trying to shove each other out the way as if it were a race.

I rolled my eyes, "They can be such children sometimes."

"So can you, rat," Alex scoffed and I gave him the most 'Are you fucking serious' look I could manage.

"I'm a rat? Alex, take a look in the mirror won't you?"

"Shut it, ratty," he giggled and I shook my head, moving closer to him slowly with a grin on my face.

He backed away slightly and I continued moving until he stumbled over a set up of products, both him and everything on the table falling to the ground.

"Is this-?"

"Cheese?" I cut him off, trying to hold back my laugher, "See, you're the rattiest rat of them all! Your natural instinct lead you to the cheese, you-"

"Excuse me, what happened here?" An employee asked as they approached, gaze moving down to my friend, who was sat on the floor with his legs apart, surrounded by cheese.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't see the stall there and I backed into it!" He panicked and I snickered, noting how he got nervous as soon as he was in trouble.