Dirty Little Secret

(Hey you guys, I know the first few chapters are kind of boring and short but I've gotten better at writing the chapters and stuff. This was one of my first books and I was getting use to the whole writing thing. I hope you guys continue reading even though its somewhat boring and dumb at first but it gets better!)

ALSO!! IF YOU COULD CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK CALLED BEHIND THE MASK! THANKS :)

"Smile! Bright happy faces!" The photographer snaps his camera, making the flash envelope everyone in the group.

Hey, I'm Chloe Bryant and my mom just married my new 'dad'.

I'm an only child and David, my step dad, has a son, his name is Ethan. He's 17 and I'm going to be 17 in two weeks.

Ethan and I get along pretty good, considering our age.

We have a lot in common.

We both love skateboarding and playing Xbox, at least we can bond.

He has bleached blonde hair, ruffled up to the top of his head, spiking it slightly at the end. He has deep blue eyes and light tan skin, and a perfect completion.

I mean yeah he is pretty good looking but I don't have feelings for him, he is my step brother now.

"Okay Chloe and Ethan stand together for a picture!" The enthusiastic photographer says shining his perfect teeth.

Ethan smiles at me and I stand partially to the side of him.

He wraps his hands around my waist and I turn my head slightly to the camera.

He looks down at me, his 5'11 height having an advantage over my 5'7.

My pink ruffle bridesmaid dress coordinating with his white suit and pink tie.

Aww we'd be a cute couple. I think to myself. We are just siblings though and we are going to be best friends.

*snap snap*

*click click*

"Okay darlings you are done." The photographer grabs his camera and continues taking pictures of other relatives.

I start to walk away but Ethan grabs my wrist. He walks us over to the dance floor.

"You look beautiful sis. Would you like to have a sibling dance?" He smiles and I put my hands on his shoulders, staying as far away as possible.

We sway to the music and he starts talking.

To be honest I get kind of nervous around Ethan. He is such a jock and is super smart. I guess I'm just intimidated by him.

"So Chloe, what do you want for your birthday." Ethan says, his eyes staring into mine.

"Oh you already gave me my present." I say smiling.

Ethan really did give me a present already. I have always wanted a brother or sister. My mom couldn't have any more kids after me so no siblings for me.

"Really? I don't remember." He admits, confusion covering his face.

"You are my birthday present." I say.

"Me? Why me?" He asks surprised.

"Because I have always wanted a sibling." The music ends and I slip away from his grip.

I quickly find my mom and kiss her cheek, telling her congratulations on her marriage.

They're going on their honeymoon right after the wedding is over so Ethan and I have to fend for ourselves, with Mrs. Jacobs, our neighbor, checking in on us.

I have no idea where they're going. I think they're going to the Caribbean for two weeks, or Monte Carlo, I'm not sure.

They are going to be back the day before my birthday, so I'm okay with them being away.

Two weeks alone with Ethan. This should be fun, we could be best sibling friends and have bonding moments.

-----------
A/N-I know this seems kind of childish at the moment but the story will get better I promise. I know this first chapter isnt the best so far but i will make it better! Please vote and comment!