Double Date

"Hurry up Chloe!" Ethan shouts from the other side of the bathroom door.

"I'm hurrying!" I shout back, brushing my hair.

Okay so apparently Mia set me up on a blind date with some guy named Colton and from what she said he sounds pretty hot.

Ethan, Mia, Colton, and I are going on a double date tonight.

I don't know why I'm even going considering I really don't wanna be there to watch Ethan and Mia swap spit.

I apply my make up and check out my outfit. I'm wearing my dark wash shorts with a white v neck, with Aeropostale written down the side in pink, and my pink toms to match.

I look pretty hot, with my outfit and long straightened hair.

I open the door to see Ethan standing there, his legs crossed with one another. "Get out!" He pulls me out of the bathroom and slams the door.

I giggle, hearing him 'ahh' in relief.

My phone starts ringing and I walk to my room and slide it open noticing it was my friend Jen.

"Hey girly." I smile.

"Hiya hot stuff. How's your date going?" She giggles.

"I haven't left yet. We're going to go watch insidious two at the movies, then we're coming back to my place."

"Ooh girl get some!" She jokes through the phone.

"Lets go!" Ethan shouts from downstairs.

"Coming!" I shout away from my phone.

"Got to go, give you the details later! Bye Jen!" She says goodbye and we hang up. I rush downstairs and to the car.

"We were suppose to meet them there like five minutes ago!" Ethan scolds me, backing out of the driveway.

"Wow, five minutes." I remark rudely. "Can't wait to taste tongue?"

He smirks at me, while driving. "You know it."

Okay Ethan can be super sweet and loving but a complete cocky jerk when he wants to be.

I roll my eyes and we pull into the movie theatre. We pour out of the car and I see Mia and a tall male beside her. Their backs are turned to us so I can't check him out yet.

"Mia? Hey!" Ethan smiles, wrapping his arms around her waist.

The guy beside her turns around. His dark brown eyes swirled with hints of gold making me melt. His figure is athletic, his torso long and slim. Maybe he's a swimmer. His skin tan and smooth looking. He has dark brown hair, laid to the left of his head in a shaggy flip hairstyle.

He is wearing a white Abercrombie v neck and brown cargo shorts with white vanz.

Yeah you could say he is pretty hot!

"Hey, I'm Colton. Are you Chloe?" He extends his hand and I grab it nodding. "You look beautiful." He smiles at me and I return the smile. "Thank you." I realize I was still shaking his hand and quickly release it.

Smart Chloe. Smart.

"Well ready to go get scared?" Ethan smirks, grabbing Mia's hand.

"I don't get scared." I state, as we start walking inside. Colton put his hand on my back as we walk. We give our tickets to the ticket guy and walk into the designated theatre.

We find four seats in the middle and we all sit down. First Mia, Ethan, me, then Colton.

Why did I get stuck beside of Ethan? Ugh.

The previews start playing and I put my arms on the hand rests.

Colton leans over and whispers in my ear "so what school do you go to?"

"Jaxburg High school." I whisper.

"Oh, did you go to Samon elementary when you were younger?" He asks.

I giggle, "yes I sure did."

"Me too." He smiles at me.

"Really?" I ask shocked. I don't recall ever seeing Colton in elementary school because if I did I think I would remember that hunk of gorgeous, tan, and sexy.

"Yeah, we had art together I think. Your last name is Andrews right?" He smiles.

"It was, then my mom got married. It's Bryant now." I return the smile.

"Oh, do you mind if I hold your hand?" He asks, pink crawling up his cheeks.

"Sure." I confess, as he intertwines our fingers.

I make a quick glance toward Ethan and Mia. What are they doing? Making out as you can guess.

I cough obnoxiously, indicating the movie is starting and they break away.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The end credits start rolling and I sit there silent, my mouth slightly parted. I didn't scream the whole movie but Mia, on the other hand, would not shut up!

She just wanted Ethan's attention.

We stand up and I realize Colton and I haven't stopped holding hands the entire movie.

"You're pretty cool." Colton smiles at me, leading me out of the aisle.

"Awe thanks." I return the smile.

Colton seems really sweet and kind, unlike some cocky jerk I call my brother.

"C'mon Mia, wanna go to my place?" Ethan winks at her as we walk out in the parking lot.

She giggles that fake giggle. "Suree teheh." I groan obnoxiously and Colton slightly nods at me, telling me he feels the same.

"Colton you're more than welcome to come hang out with me." I brush my thumb across the back of his hand.

"Okay, sure!" He leans in, I turn my head, letting him kiss my cheek.

I look over at Ethan, his cheeks steamed red from anger.

"Are you okay?" Mia asks him.

"I'm fine, I'm just hot." He lying. He's jealous of Colton, already and we aren't even dating.

We get in the car, Colton and I in the back; Mia and Ethan up front.

We arrive home and I grab the keys from Ethan, unlocking the door.

I sling my bag on the counter and everyone follows behind me.

"My parents are coming home in about four days so don't make a huge mess." I command.

"Okay." Mia and Colton say in unison.

"I'm gonna grab some drinks. Colton would you like something?" I smile at him, noticing how pissed Ethan is.

"Uhm, Pepsi?" I nod and walk into the kitchen.

I open the fridge and grab two cans of Pepsi for Colton and I.

"What the hell Chloe!?" I whirl around to see Ethan standing in front of me, full of rage as jealousy.

"What?" I asked confused.

"So I guess you two are dating now?" He says through clenched teeth.

"Uh no we're just friends. I barely know him. I haven't talked to him since elementary school." I remark, trying to walk off. Ethan stands in front of me. "I like Mia." He states.

"That's fine." I start walking away again.

"You're not jealous?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Uh no." I reply honestly.

"You're just mad cuz she isn't you." Ethan smirks.

"Ethan, you're mad because she isn't me." I walk into the living room, leaving Ethan behind in the kitchen.

I sit down beside Colton and hand him the Pepsi.

"Mia, Ethan is in the kitchen." I say smiling and she nods making her way to the kitchen.

"So wanna okay twenty questions?" He smiles, opening the canned drink.

"Sure you first." I take a sup of my Pepsi.

"What's your favorite band?" He wiggles his eyebrows mischievously.

"Hmm," I think for a moment. "Probably paramore, green day, and simple plan and a lot more! What about you?"

"Evanescence, some country bands, and paramore." He chuckles, taking a sip of his drink.

I hear knocking an blush super red. "Uhm, do you wanna on a walk?"

"Sure." We walk outside and down the path into the backyard. Words surround my house, noises from nature feel the breezy air.

"What's your favorite color?" He smiles, as we make our way into the woods.

"Purple and green. You?"

"Probably blue and red.."

"Like Spider-Man!" We say in unison.

"He's my favorite superhero!" We speak together again.

"Really?!" We shout excitedly.

Colton and I burst into laughter.

He stops and I stand in front of him. "You look really pretty in the moonlight." He shines his perfect smile looking down at me.

"Thank you." I blush, looking down at my shoes.

"Chloe, you're a really cool girl, don't let anyone tell you different." Colton smiles, as I look up at him.

He leans down, making his way to my lips. I close my eyes and our lips connect in a sweet gentle kiss.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he puts his hands on my hips. The cool air breezes through, making my hair dance in the wind.

Colton is pretty amazing.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Okay so now Colton and Chloe are reunited somewhat. Mia is being used by Ethan cuz he thinks she'll make Chloe jealous.

Vote an comment!