Possibilities

*Chloe's POV*

"Could you possibly walk any slower?" Ethan presses his hands across my back and I groan.

"I ate too much spaghetti! Stop pushing me up the stairs." I chuckle.

"Whatever." He smacks my butt and I turn around, my mouth wide open.

"Shh." He winks at me and puts his finger to my lips. I stick out my tongue and it swipes across his finger. "Don't do that." He breathes out heavily. "Don't tell me what to do!" This time I grab his hand and swipe my tongue across his finger again.

"Stop." Lust comes to his eyes as he looks into mine then slowly trails his eyes down my body. He bites his lip as he looks back to me. He leans in and I close my eyes. I feel him brush by me as he busts into laughter. That asshole!

"Ethan!" He slams the door to my bedroom closed. "Let me in!" I bang my fists onto the white wooden door. "Okay." I can literally picture the smirk on his face as he unlocks the door. I twist the handle and rush into my room. My eyes get wide as I take in the sight before me. He's wearing only his black boxers, the short tight ones. I bite my lip as I take in his smooth tan skin.

"What's wrong?" He steps closer to me and I take a step back. "Nothing." You're just really turning me on right now.

"Oh really?" He steps closer to me again and I try to step back but instead I press myself against the door. He puts his hands on my hips and I instantly feel shocks going through my body. "R-really." I murmur. I can literally feel my heart racing.

"What about now?" He presses his hips into mine and I bite my lip to stop myself from moaning. "Y-yeah." I look down at our glued hips and feel his eyes on me. I look up and he has a smirk plastered across his face.

"It's about-"

"Just shut the fuck up and kiss me!" I put my hand on the back of his neck and press my lips on his. He rocks his hips into mine, a little harder and I moan into his mouth. He runs his hands down my sides and he grabs my thighs, pulling me up to him so I can wrap my legs around his waist. I pull away as he pushes me against the door. I feel his warm breath come in contact with my neck and I nearly gasp as he starts kissing and nipping at my neck.

"I like it when you're forceful." The moan in his voice sends chills up my spine and I close my eyes. What if our parents walk in? Do you know how embarrassing that would be? I feel his hands move to the back of the waistband of my shorts and I swat them away.

"What's wrong?" He looks at him, his eyes full of lust and longing.

"Our parents are downstairs!" I whisper-shout.

"So?" He pouts.

"So, we have to wait until they're not home." I look him in the eyes and my heart melts as I see him give me really cute puppy dog eyes. I shake my head and try to stand my ground.

"At least let me taste you." He begs and I feel his erection growing under me. I bite my lip, weighing the consequences. "Fine." He lets go of me and I start to unbutton my shorts but he grabs my hands, "I got this." He winks. Ethan grabs my hand and leads me to the bed. 

My heart is racing and so is my adrenaline. The thrill of possibly getting caught drives me over the edge. I sit my back against the headboard and Ethan sits in front of me. I cross my legs but he pries them open. I blush at the gesture and he bites his lip as he unbuttons my shorts. I try to maintain my breathing to a calm pace but it's so hard.

As he finally pulls them down my body I notice his eyes getting wide. "Fuck." He mutters.

"What's wrong?" I blush even more.