Glue & Tape

*Chloe's POV*

I have decided that I'm going to start seeing the positive side of everything. The fact that I've even survived this day would be something to be proud of in my book. I finally grew some balls and made Justin leave me alone, I managed to keep myself together in front of Ethan, and now here I am turning in my last check on my dorm for NYU.

I feel satisfied with myself because of what I've accomplished today; sure, kicking Justin in the balls is probably something I shouldn't feel happy about but I do and I'm not even going to lie about it. After Brandon called earlier, I decided it was time to get my shit together and go pay my last check toward the dorms. Colton asked me to drop him off at his house because he didn't want to walk there so I did but now as I find myself riding all alone in my car, I wish I had a friend to talk to.

Maybe I'll call Josh later and explain but he's probably too busy with Jasper to listen to what I have to say and Colton has put up with me all day; which is something I completely don't understand. Why would he put up with me all day? I wonder what him and Ethan actually talked about the other night.

As I park my car beside the curb of the house, I notice Ethan's car isn't here. I can't help but to wonder where he might be.

"Chloe!" My mom tackles me as I walk through the door. I hear a crack as my phone drops to the floor and I don't even bother to pick it up. My mom picks it off the kitchen floor and hands it back to me; the screen now has a large crack down the middle. Thanks, mother.

"I missed you so much!" I don't know what's up with her and all the bipolar shit she does but this is weird and I don't like how she hasn't stopped staring at me.

"Okay? I missed you too?" My statement comes out as more of a question but the smile doesn't leave her face.

"Guess what?!" She screams in my face. David walks down the stairs and joins us in the kitchen. He looks to me then back to my mother before sitting down at the breakfast bar.

"What?" She places her hands on my shoulders and I desperately want her to stop touching me. I may be feeling slight accomplished with my day but she is ruining my mood.

"We're moving!" She claps her hands together and I drop my phone again, probably earning another crack to the screen. I look to David for reassurance and he nods.

"What?" The room begins to spin and I feel very nauseas.

"You'll love it! We're moving to Canada!" I gasp for air as I try to calm my thoughts and beating heart. How can we move to Canada? Why the fuck does this woman want to move to Canada!?

"Canada!?" Ollie starts barking as I raise my voice. "Are you insane? Why are you wanting to move to Canada!?" I shout in her face and begin to feel acid burning in my throat.

"Why not? It'll be a lovely time for all of us! There is snow and moose and there is a smaller cabin in the backyard where you and Ethan can stay if you'd like and," before she can finish I drop my book bag and run out the door. Tears are welted in my eyes and the acid in my throat begins to come up as vomit. I close my eyes as the tears pinch through. My breathing is heavy and my heart is in agony. Why can't anything go right for once!?

"Chloe? Are you okay?" I whirl around to face the only person who is everywhere when I don't want him to be yet need him. Before I realize it, my arms are around Ethan's torso and my tears are burning through his shirt.

*Ethan's POV*

"Okay, this is your last set of eight them you can go home," Tory raises her cushioned arm and I take a punch. To be honest, these lessons have been helping me constrain my anger and now I feel somewhat relaxed. It also might help that Tory is hot as fuck but she's like thirty something so I can't date her. Why do I have these thoughts? I am so fucked up.