Regrets

*Ethan's POV*

"That is not true!" I burst into laughter; my words slurred from the last bottle of beer.

"It is!" Sierra hiccups as her hand raises to slap my arm. I chuckle once more before dropping the bottle into the garbage can.

This is the most fun I've had in a long time. I can't help but to think what Chloe is doing. She's probably sucking face with Justin or perhaps she's already back with Colton. It wouldn't surprise me. She has no problem going back and forth between guys. You know that's not true. I hate my conscience sometimes.

"Are you sleepy?" Sierra smirks and sits down in my lap. I feel myself getting hard underneath her and I nod. She leans forward and her low cut shirt basically shows me everything she has. I smirk as she begins kissing my neck.

I let out a small moan as she bites down on the spot below my ear. No one has ever found that spot before. I slide my hands up and down her sides and her fingers find themselves under the hem of my shirt. I stand up and place my hands under her thighs, making her side closer to me. Her legs wrap around my waist and she presses her lips to mine as we stumble into her bedroom.

I sit her down on the bed and practically rip her shirt off of her body. She gasps then giggles as I stare at her chest. Her lacy black bra contrasts perfectly with her tan skin. Her small hands travel to my jeans and starts to unbutton them. I bite my lip as she slides them down my legs.

"Don't tease me," I say as she traces her fingertips over the bulge in my boxers.

"No promises." She winks up at me before sliding my boxers down as well. She bites her lip as she stands to take off her pants. If I weren't so drunk I would probably feel slightly uncomfortable by being completely naked in front of Sierra because we've always been really close friends but she's always had a crush on me. I can't blame her, I mean look at these abs.

She pushes me to the bed and I smirk as she gets down in front of me on her hands and knees. She leans down and I can feel her pretty red lips form around me. I pull my bottom lip between my teeth and instantly feel a satisfying sensation as she begins to move her head back and forth. I let out a loud groan and she giggles, wrapping her hand on what her mouth can not take in.

"Fuck," my breathing becomes more rapid and she pulls away far too soon. I groan and she pulls down her matching panties. I press my back against the headboard of her bed and she bites her lip as she hovers over me. "Ready?" The beer on her breath covers my cheek as she whispers in my ear.

*Chloe's POV*

"Good morning, gorgeous." Brandon greets me as I trudge into the kitchen. I sit down at the table with him and wish I wouldn't have taken off his clothes yet. This dress is too uncomfortable for eleven in the afternoon.

"Hey." I pinch the bridge of my nose, trying to make this awful headache go away. I thought by drinking water last night would've chased the vodka enough so I wouldn't have a hangover but by the throbbing pain in my head I guess not.

"How'd you sleep?" He takes a sip of coffee and I let out a groan. "That bad, huh?" He chuckles.

"No, I mean your bed is super comfortable, I just have a pounding headache slash hangover." I rub my palms on my dress.

"Would you like some Advil or something?" He flashes me a crooked smile and I nod, rubbing my temples. He walks over to the cabinet above the sink and grabs two Advil out of the bottle. He grabs a cup out of the dish rack and puts some water in it. He hands me the medicine and water and I down it all.

"Thank you." I offer a weak smile and he returns it.

"It's no prob-"

"No, thank you for everything. Thank you for letting me crash here and thank you for not letting me drive home while I was slightly intoxicated and thank you so much for being a gentleman." I count off the thanks' in my head.