That's It

*Chloe's POV*

"I'm sorry, gorgeous." I decided to confide in Jasper for advice at lunch today, since Josh doesn't have the same lunch as me.

"Yeah, I just I don't know what to do." I'm glad Jasper and I went out for lunch alone instead of staying at school.

"So was that it? Are you two over for good?" He looks at me as we pay the waiter and exit the restaurant.

"I guess so." I close the car door and buckle the seatbelt. For once I feel somewhat okay. I'm not happy nor sad I'm just okay.

"It'll all work out in the end." Jasper pats my thigh as we speed away from the restaurant. I hope he is right because I'm ready for things to start working out.

I wonder what Brandon is doing. He never called me last night. Oh well, he probably go caught up in the benefit dinner or something.

As we pull into the school parking lot I immediately want to throw up when I see Justin. That douchebag thinks its cute to fuck up someone's life but what he doesn't know is I remember everything he use to tell me.

"Oh, look you guys," Justin smirks as Jasper and I get out of the car. Of course his group of stupid boys had to be there too. "It's the slut and the fag." They all erupt in laughter and I feel Jasper tense beside me. I'm about to speak but he speaks for me, "That isn't necessary."

"Actually, it is. It's bad enough there's already one fag here, you're just making it worse. Plus, there are like a dozen sluts here in school except Chloe is the biggest one." My cheeks flame with anger and I really want to punch that not-so-pretty smirk off his damn face.

"You think you're so clever, don't you?" Jasper's voice is low and intimidating, at least it is to me.

"I don't think; I know." Justin raises an eyebrow toward the both of us and Jasper starts to charge toward him. Before I realize it I'm between them.

"Guys, stop it! This is ridiculous." I put my arms out between them and Jasper takes a step back. All six of Justin's 'buddies' are in defense mode as they watch us with intent eyes.

"Ha! I'm sorry, I don't take orders from girls who sleep with everyone they come in contact with." Justin chuckles out and his friends bellow in laughter with him. I can feel the tears coming to my eyes but I don't cry; I force them back. I will not let him win, not this time.

"She's not a slut." Jasper grits his teeth from behind me and Justin lets out another chuckle, this time it's low and deep; kind of scary actually.

"Chlo, I didn't know you fucked fags but considering you fuck everyone then I guess you stopped having standards." That's it. I am beyond done. My heart is beating fast and I grit my teeth as I feel red crawl up my cheeks. I have never been this pissed before.

"Aww, you guys," he looks back at his group then back to me. "Little Chloe is getting angry. I guess she can't handle all the attention after all." Something in me snaps and all I see is red.

"You motherfucking prick!" Before I realize it I punch my fists against his chest and lunge toward him, pushing him to the ground. I straddle his waist and try to punch him more but someone pulls me from behind. I fling my legs back and forth and they come in contact between Justin's legs. He groans in pain and his group of apes surround him. I try to jerk away from the person holding me but they won't release their arms from my waist.

"Fucking let go of me!" I whirl around to face the last person I expected to see: Colton.

*Ethan's POV*

"What are you doing here?" The words blurt out from my mouth before I could stop them.

"Um, I'm here for therapy. What else?" She looks at me as if it was obvious of why she's here.