This Can't Be Happening

Ethans POV

Chloe stands up, grabbing my hand. "C'mon." She whispers, winking at me. I waste no time getting up and following her up the stairs.

We get into my room and she pushes me onto the bed. Wow this is amazing. Why is this happening? I don't know if I should like it or make her stop.

She hovers over me, straddling my waist. I think I should like it!

"Chloe?" I whisper as she leans down next to my ear, kissing below it. "Hmm?" She moans softly.

"Is this a good idea?" I question.

What if our parents come back. They're suppose to be back any day now. What if they walk in on us having-

Wow. "What? We're just making out." She raises up to look into my eyes, smirking.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" As much as I hate saying it Colton just broke her heart. Just because I soothed her and like her a little she is making out with me? Why did she suddenly change her feelings?

"Ethan, it sounds like you don't like this." She frowns. "Okay, I won't do anything. We can just lay here and talk." She gets off of me and lays beside me so that my arm is under her head. She sighs.

"It's not that I don't like you, anymore." I start off. "I do like you, which is weird cuz we are somewhat related now and when our parents come back it's gonna be extremely terrible if the find out. What will they say to 'us?'"

Chloe closes her eyes, thinking. "Honestly?" She asks slowly.

"Honestly." I repeat.

"Honestly, I don't give a fuck." She blurts out.

Her answer knocks the wind out of me. "Wh-what?" I stutter out.

"My mom can do anything she wants! She can miss my fucking birthday. She can marry a new husband and give me a new dad that I didn't even want!" A tear rolls down her cheek and I wipe it away with my thumb.

"I'm so sorry." I pull her onto me, wrapping my arms around her back.

All I hear is silence and her breathing on my neck. "Chloe?" Did she fall asleep on me?

"Huh I'm awake!" She startles, jerking her head up a little.

"Are you okay?" I run my right hand through her hair, our eyes meeting.

"Yeah I'm fine, sweetie. I wish I could wake up to your beautiful eyes every day though." She smiles sweetly.

Sweetie? A compliment? Does she like me now?

"Do you like me?" I blurt out.
--------------------------------
A/N: cliff hanger!!

Does Chloe like Ethan or is she still in love with Colton?

I know this chapter is really short but I'm trying to figure out the story line. I have no idea when I'm updating again. Their parents are gonna come back in the next chapter or two. Stay tuned! Thanks lovelies!

VOTE AND COMMENT!!