Nice To Meet You...NOT.

ATTENTION!! Please read my best friend's story! It's called 'Paparazzi' and some of the characters are Josh Hutcherson, Sean O'Donnel, etc. She is an amazing writer! Her username is jamieml. Also if you're into Youtubers like Joey Graceffa she has a book called 'Torn In Two' with him as a character.

By the way, thank you all for 2,000+ reads! Keep voting and commenting! Xoxo, EmA(:

Also, please listen to the suggested song! It helps feel the mood of the story!! --->

*Ethan's POV*

"Thanks." I brush my hand across her back while she lays her head on my chest.

"It's not like we had sex." Evi chuckles.

"Yeah because you wouldn't." I scoff and look down at her.

"Because I know you're still in love with Kendall."

"Her name is Chloe and I'm not in love with her. I don't fall in love and you know it." I roll my eyes as disgust rolls off my tongue.

"Yes you are. I'm not blind. You never acted this way with me. Plus, I'm a girl. I think I know when someone is in love." She growls back.

"Sure." I scoff. "Which is why I'm here with you and not her."

"No, you're here with me because that guy is being a douche and she doesn't see it!" She pulls away from me and sits up, laying her back against the head board of the bed.

"Whatever." I cross my arms over my chest.

"Yeah whatever." Her tone equally as harsh. Now I remember why I dumped her. We are exactly the same. Now I know why I'm so attracted to Chloe. We're so different but we're also alike in many ways. I guess opposites do attract. I wonder what she's doing right now..

Probably having a much better time than me. She's probably loosing her fucking virginity while I'm laying here pouting.

*Chloe's POV*

"What do you say, Chlo?" Colton traces his fingertips along my arm, burning the skin under his touch.

"What do you mean?" I know what he means.

"Do you want to do it? I think we should." His eyes bore into mine.

"Why? Why does it matter to you so much that I'm a virgin?" I glare at him. He's really starting to aggravate me.

"It doesn't matter to me! You're the one who said you wanted me to fuck you!" He snaps back, equally irritated.

"You're the one who wanted to fuck without a condom."

"Well we don't have to, okay? It's fine. Whatever." His glare deepens into mine.

"Fine. Whatever." I mimic him.

"I'm going to sleep." He groans and throws himself under the blankets. Well I refuse to sleep with you.

"I'm going to go get food. Night." I grab my robe off the door and put it on before walking downstairs. I have to fix this. Colton is making me miserable. I thought he was the one but I was wrong. Ethan makes me happy...

I grab the box of cereal down from the cabinet and I can't help the small smile that appears on my face. Ethan and I love coco puffs.

The cool metal of the bar stool gives my legs goosebumps as I start eating the cereal. I notice my phone on the counter and unlock it. I feel my heart drop a little when I see Ethan hasn't tried to contact me. Whatever.

Call him. My conscious can't help but to butt in on my thoughts.

No. He doesn't care about me. I scoff back. I can't believe I'm talking to my conscious. Well, it isn't the first time and probably won't be the last.