Chapter 1

*** IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST BOOK, NONE OF THIS WILL MAKE SENSE SO..***

Chapter 1

*Nialls POV*

I lazily got up from my mattress, slipped on some slippers, and did the usual morning routine. Making my way down the stairs, the familiar picture made my heart sink, as it does every morning. I still don't know why I have it up, I feel as if its torture to look at...but I can't come to take it down.

First I made a bowl of cereal, searching through the cabinets I still have no idea where I put the cereal in this new house. Yeah, I really hate this new house. But I couldn't stand looking at the old house and it kills me to be reminded of....never mind.

After I got some Frosted Flakes, I did what I usually do next. I sat on the couch, opened up my laptop, and searched Dakota Milne.

The same stuff pops up everyday, but I feel as if there is still some way I might find her.

<FLASHBACK>

"MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND JUST TRIED TO KILL HERSELF AND YOUR TELLING ME I CAN'T SEE HER WHEN SHE WAKES UP WHA-"

"Mr.Horan please calm down, there are plenty of reasons for this situation" the nurse said, cutting me off. I looked back through the window of Dakota's hospital room and saw she was indeed still asleep. The doctor put her on some pills so we know she's going to wake up soon, it's just I'm apparently not allowed to be here when she does.

"I can't control the fans! You think this is my fault, what can I do to see her! Please anything, I'LL QUIT THE FUCKING BAND JUST PLEASE I NEED TO SEE DAKOTA" I yelled in her face, I know I'm being a bit harsh but she's being a little bitch on not letting me see the love of my life ever again.

I saw Rose coming down the hall with the doctor and he was holding papers, handing a pamphlet to Rose. She scanned it and I ran over to her, "ROSE, THEY AREN'T LETTING ME SEE HER! I NEED TO-"

"Niall, stop. Your only making this worse-" she went on talking but I paid no attention, only to the papers in her hand.

'Mental Hospital's of London'

I grabbed the papers from her hand rudely interrupting her speaking, "You're going to send her to a fucking mental hospital" I hissed, looking through the papers. She pulled them back, "Do you think I want to?! She's my best friend, and apparently if someone's tries to kill themselves, the hospital is forced to send them their for at least a month" she said, I could see in her eyes she had been crying.

"Well the fucking nurse just told me I'm not allowed to see her ever again, they think I'm the cause of this!" I yelled, sitting in the chair with my head in my hands.

I actually am the cause of this, she wouldn't have done any of this if I was just a normal guy. She wouldn't have gotten any hate, or anything like that.

I felt Rose place a hand on my shoulder,

"It would probably be best if I do stay away from her" I whispered, the tears sliding down my cheek.

She nodded and got up, ready to leave.

"What would you do if Harry was in this situation" I asked stopping her, she froze in her position.

"Like if someone told you, you could never see him again, that you just have to forget about the love of your life. What would you do?" I croaked, rubbing the last tears from my eyes.

She stood for a moment, back still facing me before speaking up. "Look, if this situation did happen with me...I'd probably be going through the same thing as you right now. But in the end, I would just leave it alone so she could have a better life." She finished, walking down the hall.