xix. wish

"So tight,"  Harry grunts lowly, heavy pants leaving his parted lips as he struggles to tug at the skinny jeans up his long legs in the tiny fitting room.

Harry and Niall decided to go shopping since according to the small blonde, the brunette needed more clothes. They settled on going after Niall's shift at the cafe, which Harry still visits often to see his precious blue eyed angel. Louis, being the dramatic one he was, let out a loud wail that echoed throughout the small cafe when Niall let him know he was going to the mall, but not before promising that they'll go together soon which earned him a huge, sloppy kiss on the cheek and a hyper best friend.

"Harry?" Niall stifles a threatening giggle as he knocks softly on the cream colored door, waiting for a response from the brunette on the other side who was had finally made it, buttoning the button before brushing his wild curls out of his flushed face.

"Yes, darling?" Harry fiddles with the lock for a second, causing it to rattle before opening the door wide to see Niall propped up against the wall, an amused glint prancing in those baby blues.

"Can your...friend breathe in those? Jesus, Harry."

Niall dared to let his eyes roam and he spared a glance downwards, cheeks becoming splattered immediately with a blotch of pink because it didn't exactly look...

Small.

He averted his gaze just as quickly, but Harry had caught him and let a smirk plaster on his lips, chuckling at how easily shy Niall turned to be with just one look.

So pretty, so precious and pure.

Harry took a step forward, slowly, ablaze green eyes set on the blonde. As if a hungry, desperate fox were spotting a cute little helpless bunny. Niall took a few tiny steps backwards, his back coming in contact with the cold wall he was previously leaned on. The taller of the two placed his huge hands on either side of Niall's head, inching forward, towering above him with a wicked smile, loving how Niall shied away from Harry's intense gaze, thick eyelashes fluttering every second.

"Like what you see, angel?" He tilts his head in a curious manner, the distance between them decreasing.

Lips brushed against the sensitive shell of his ear and hot breath fanned across his jawline.

"Hm? Answer me, baby." Harry encouraged as his nose nudged at warm, pink cheeks, skimming along soft, rosy delicate skin.

Niall blushes furiously, eyes going wide.

"H-Harry, there's people!" Niall weakly protests, hands coming up to press against Harry's broad chest in an attempt to push him away, eliciting a low chuckle from him.

"I'm aware, yes. Let them watch, sweetheart. It wouldn't even bother me the slightest if I took you right here, up against this wall, really."

And the calm, nonchalant tone Harry utilized took Niall by surprise because how can he be so chill about the dirty, sinful words that escaped his lips and settled into Niall's ear, causing him to feel tingly and shy all over?

"Harry!" Niall squeaks suddenly, almost immediately hiding the rosy color on his cheeks by nuzzling at Harry's throat, the blue of his irises hidden by the lids that were now squeezed shut.

Harry literally has to resist the urge to coo at the boy in his arms.

"Just teasing, angel," Harry chuckles, his hand coming up to rub at Niall's small back in soothing caresses with his palm and tenderly presses his lips against the boy's temple.

Niall faintly smiles at the thought of them almost, almost kissing the other night. But of course, Louis had to barge in like the best friend he was.