The Pulverizor

“So,” Sophie asked, turning to Donnie. “This place got any tunes?”

“I don’t know,” Naomi said sarcastically. “Out of all the things the Go-Carts are missing, you’d think Donnie wouldn’t have thought of that?”

“They’re Patrol Buggies!” Donnie snapped defensively.

“Yeah, yeah,” Sophie scoffed. “What kind of music we got?”

“Musical.” Naomi answered, flickering the stereo on. Flutes and other instruments were playing and all of us turned around to glare at her, even me. She smirked and continued by saying, “Also there’s this.” flickering on another channel, it was nice and easy rock.

“There ya go!” Raph called out from his position.

Sighing and shaking her head, Naomi pressed a button and Raph’s face appeared on the screen. “You can talk to me like this, you know that right?”

“Maybe…”

Naomi pressed the button again and looked at me. “Where to?”

“I’m not sure…” I admitted, looking at Mikey. “Where do you think?”

“School?” Mikey asked.

Suddenly, Naomi held onto a grip hanging from the ceiling. “Leo, stop here!”

This time, Leo was gentle with his stop and Donnie pressed a button and a screen appeared in our faces and it was a screen of the outside. What we were looking at were Purple Dragons.

“This night just keeps getting better and better.” Sophie complimented.

“It’s like candy for my knuckles,” Raph punched his fist into his palm. “And tonight’s Halloween.”

“Wait,” Leo muttered, pointing at his screen. “Who’s that?”

Turning back to our screens, we saw another person coming up to the Purple Dragons. “Stop, thieves!”

“Wow, he sure is brave to stand up to the Purple Dragons like that,” I complimented.

“That stuff isn’t yours,” the new guy continued. “So I take either take cash, check, or teeth.”

“That’s a pretty nice line.” Leo smiled.

“You’re not thinking of using that, are you?” Raph asked. “Because ‘Old mother Hubbard back in her cupboard’ was enough.”

“No…” Leo trailed off, already lying through his shell.

“Who are you?” one of the Purple Dragons asked.

“I’m Pulverizor.” the one guy said scarily. “Now prepare to meet my furry!” then he started to randomly kick the air, even saying what he was going to do. “Punch, punch!”

“Oh, wow…” I whispered.

Then the Purple Dragons grouped up on Pulverizor and started beating him.

“No!” Mikey cried. “They’re beating him and he’s getting…. I don’t know what the word is, but we need to save him!”

“Let’s go, then.” Leo agreed, getting up. The rest of us followed.

We grouped up in the shadows and then surrounded the Purple Dragons. “Stop the bad acting, Fai.”

The Purple Dragons turned to us and backed up carefully. Pulverizor on the other hand recognized us and exclaimed, “Cool! The Turtles!”

“He knows us?” I asked.

“We’re famous!” Mikey smiled.

“That’s not a good thing, Mikey!” Sophie snapped, getting her Wakizashi out.