Reiley and Karai (Naomi POV)

As we jumped over to the opposite roof, Raph asked, “Leo, what are you doing being beaten by a girl?”

“Like you haven’t?” I asked.

“Human girl,” he quickly changed it.

“Thought so.”

“Oh!” Leo exclaimed, looking up from his pathetic position under Karai’s foot. “Guys! This is Karai and, uh….”

“Reiley.” I finished for him.

Leo and Karai paused like they weren’t expecting it. Karai turned to Reiley and Leo to me, both asking, “You know her?!”

“Don’t I know everything?” I questioned his questioned with a question.

All but Karai nodded, really. She was looking at Reiley still, “How do you know her?”

“Curious about a Kraang brain,” Reiley answered. “Then it just escalated from there.”

“How many of us do you know?” Leo asked.

“You, Naomi, Sophie, Mikito, and that red bandana one.” Reiley pointed at Raph. “Although not completely.”

Walking around Raph, I pointed out, “You know none of us completely.”

“True…”

“So this is who you keep seeing when you go out, huh?” Karai asked. “Seriously?”

“Yeah.” Reiley nodded. “Usually she’s alone, but sometimes she brings Sophie.”

“Who’s Sophie?”

“The Turtle you knocked out.” Leo answered.

Karai thought for a moment. “Oh, yeah.”

“Now, I know I shouldn’t just act so casual about this,” I sighed. “But what are you three doing here?”

“About to steal a legendary Katana sword.” Karai answered.

“No,” Leo grunted. “I’m going to stop you.”

“Can’t really do much being pinned to the roof, can you?” Reiley asked.

“No…”

“Ya need help there, Leo?” Raph asked.

“Maybe…”

“I take that as a no,” I teased without much sarcastic and turned around to act like I was about to walk away when I saw something blowing in the wind off of Raph’s back shell.

It was pale yellow and it was drifting. Using my hand, I scraped it off without Raph noticing.

That’s when I heard Snakeweed’s fuzzy mind say, ‘Find seed, track Turtles.’ and before I knew it, I saw a vine grip the side of the roof edge.

“Aw, sewer bunnies…” I muttered, backing up.

Everyone looked up as Snakeweed came into view, growling and hissing things indistinctively. “I’ll crush you Turtles.”

“Dude!” Reiley exclaimed. “That’s a weed!”

“No dip, Sherlock!” I snapped at her. “Give me a Sais!”

“She uses Sais?!” Raph asked.

We both looked at him, Reiley holing one while I took the other out of her hand. Shaking his head, Raph got out his Sais.

“You know him?” Reiley asked me, taking back her Sais.

“Not only know him,” I turned to her, smiling like I actually meant it. “I like him.”

“Don’t seem much your type.”

“Does it really matter?”

“No OH!” Reiley cried, getting whacked away with a vine that I ducked for. “Naomi!”

I shrugged, looking up at Snakeweed. Instinctively, I reached for my staff, but remembered I bent it. “Great…”