A Few Minutes Earlier (Mikey POV)

I noticed Naomi’s eyes before we left as well. We took to the roofs and not by the Shell Raiser, the thing I named amazingly. Leo seemed a little confused while running and jumping over the roofs. But Raph stayed normal, probably happy that Naomi was around.

On the way, I thought I smelled pizza, but Leo stopped me by holding his hand up. We walked up to the glass and peered in, but Raph pushed me and Leo in. Him and Naomi followed soon. Me and Leo gathered our footing quickly and we landed in a straight line.

When I first looked up, I saw a fish-like mutant with robotic legs.

“Look,” Leo held in a laugh and pointed his sword at the fish. “Sushi that orders itself!”

We all started laughing and then the mutant kicked a tool container at us. We dodged and then I looked farther back and saw the one scientist we never seemed to get the name right.

“Dexter Bexboy?” Raph asked. “What are you doing?”

“It’s Baxter Stockman!” Baxter snapped. “And I’ll show you if you’d like to step up.”

“Against Fishface?” I asked. “This’ll be easy.”

“You’re calling him Fishface?” Leo asked.

I nodded, “Mm-hm. It was either that or Robo-Carp.”

Naomi chuckled and moved to the side as a metal leg came crashing toward her face. She looked calmly up at him and smirked, “You shouldn’t have done that.”

“And what are you going to do about it, hm, Naomi?” Fishface asked.

I ran up with my nun chucks spinning in the air, but already, the same face that came from her earlier when she wanted to come slipped by her expression. Her eyes grew a dark blue and Fishface looked pained.

“Gah…” Fishface growled. “What--?”

Naomi calmly let her usual expression come back on and she got her staff out, “Let’s have that as a reminder for you you’re talking to.”

The rest of us slowly came up and as Fishface glared at Naomi and lunged at her, she ducked and jumped after him, using her staff to whack him farther than normal. I swung a nun chuck at him, but I missed.

Fishface landed painfully on the ground and looked up. Leo was running at him and Fishface got up, swinging his tail around to try and whack Leo. My brother got knocked away. I, on the other hand, ran up and got kicked away.

“Warning,” I heard Raph say as he, too, tried to attack Fishface. “Watch out for the legs.”

Naomi was taking care of Purple Dragons like they were flies. She would knock one away and two others would walk toward the one being thrown and all of them would be on the wall.

From my spot, I heard Raph ask, “What you got besides legs?”

“Raph!” Naomi shouted as Fishface raised himself up off the wall, not even noticing Raph’s Sais stuck in his legs and bit him on the shoulder.

Backing up and holding his shoulder where he got bitten in pain, he fell down and Fishface stomped away. “Teeth… I think they’re… poison…”

“Mikey!” Naomi said urgently as I ran up to Raph. “Call Donnie!”

“Okay.” I said, not even arguing. I pulled out my T-Phone and dialed Donnie’s number. “Raph?”

“Mikey?” Raph asked a little off. “Why are there fingers on my feet?”

“He’s not fine!” I told Leo and Naomi.

Naomi had a T-Phone to her ear as well, and still fighting off everyone. “Mikito!”

Why couldn’t I call Mikito? Donnie picked up his T-Phone finally.

“DONNIE!” I shouted into the mouth piece. “Get over here!”

“What’s wrong?” Donnie asked.

“Raph got bit and now he’s acting strange. I think Fishface poisoned him.”

“He’d give away venom, not poison, but I’m on my way.” Donnie said quickly. “Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go!” then he hung up on me. I kept my T-Phone close though.

Naomi had mine and Leo’s back on trying to keep Purple Dragons away from me and from Fishface biting another of our group. One Purple Dragon got past Naomi and came straight for me from my back, but I used my nun chuck to chuck him over my head. He landed with a hard thump.

Donnie called me back, “Alright, Mikey, what are some symptoms?”

“He’s green, man, and I mean more green than normal.” I answered.

“Alright, how ‘bout any nausea?”

“He’s not--” I stopped as I heard Raph choke something up. I flinched back as it exited him. “I knew you ate my pizza, you liar!”

“Mikey!” Donnie’s voice made me come back. “What else?”

“You’re awesome, man….” Raph said sickly.

“He’s saying I’m the coolest guy he’s ever met.”

“Alright,” Donnie sighed. “Hallucination.”

“Hey!” I heard Mikito in the back-ground.

“Gyah!” Donnie screamed through the phone. “Sophie! Take Pulverizor’s spot.”

“Can do,” Sophie answered him.

“Anything else, Mikey?” Donnie asked.

“Just get here!” Naomi ran beside me, whacking a Purple Dragon away.

“Was that Naomi?” Donnie asked again.

“Yeah.” I answered, nodding as well, even though Donnie couldn’t see. “By the way, on our way back, can we get more pizza since Raph took the rest of mine…”

“No, Mikey…” Donnie sighed. “Drive, Sophie!”

“But it’s a dead-end!” Sophie’s voice cackled in the background.

“Step on it or we’ll never make it! Bye, Mikey!” Donnie hung up on me.

Naomi came up and took both me and Raph away from the wall we were near and then tackled Leo down as one, Fishface tried to bite him, and two, the Shell Raiser busted through the wall, sending a ball of trash at Fishface.

“Thanks,” Leo said to Naomi as she got up and helped him up.

“Don’t mention it or Sophie’ll try and have my head.” Naomi answered.

“Key word,” Sophie said, coming from the Shell Raiser. “Try.”

“Pulverizor, stay in,” Donnie said as he rushed out and ran to me and Raph. “You still with me, buddy?”

“Donnie?” Raph asked. “Is that you?”

“Yeah, buddy, I’m here.” Donnie nodded. “This might hurt.”

Donnie jabbed Raph with a syringe and Raph flinched before smiling and saying, “Thanks, magical unicorn.”

Sophie came up to us and laughed, pointing at Raph, “You’re so not going to live that down.”