"The Word 'Nin' Means Paitence"

When we got to the lair, Donnie kept pondering over the symbol Leatherhead gave us. He even got out Metalhead and an empty Mutagen canister that was shattered. Mikey explained that that canister mutated them into what they are now. Mii-wa didn’t keep ours…

Donnie turned to Naomi, “Do you know this symbol?”

Shrugging, Naomi said, “No.” then she turned and walked away.

“Arg…” Donnie growled. “I know I’ve seen this symbol before…”

We all glanced over and Mikey guessed, “The Olympics!”

“No!” Donnie snapped.

“I know!” Mikey said again after a two second pause. “The Olympics!”

“No!” Donnie growled, turning around on Mikey. “Stop it!”

So I took my turn, “The Olympics?”

Throwing his hands up to his head, everyone, even Raph, flinched back. Slowly, we walked away, giving him his space.

Naomi came back with Splinter and he looked at the symbol, also guessing, “Oh, the Olympics?”

“No…” Donnie sighed. “It’s not. I’ve seen this symbol before, but I just can’t think where I’ve seen this…”

“Donatello,” Splinter continued. “You are ninja. The word ‘nin’ means patience. So, calm down and take a deep breath. Relax.”

With a deep breath, Donnie closed his eyes and muttered, “I’m caaaalm… Got it!” and ran out the subway entrance.

“Hurry before we loose him!” Leo called out, pointing at him. We all ran after him, except Naomi who stayed behind with Splinter, crossing her arms.