The Lab

"Please sit down on the chair over there." Bruce said as he got his things ready. "I just need to get a blood sample from you."

"Fine." Loki said as he put his arm out.

Bruce set his things by Loki, "Please make a fist for me." He did as Bruce asked.

"Are there cameras in here?" Loki asked trying to distract himself.

"Yes there are." Bruce said as he realized that they were being watched by the others. He was putting the needle in Loki's arm and said, "The others are most likely watching us."

"Can you do something about it." Loki asked quiet enough so that the cameras couldn't hear him.

"Yes I can." Bruce said, "JARVIS please turn off the cameras in here and do not let anyone tell you any different."

"Okay Mr. Banner." JARVIS said.

"Oh and call me Bruce from now on." He said, "And that goes for you to Loki."

"Thank you Bruce." Loki said as Bruce took the needle out and walked over to his table and started working.

"Can you lock the doors so that no one else can come in?" Loki asked.

"Sure. JARVIS please do what Loki said." Bruce said.

JARVIS did as he was asked.

"Please don't let anyone in JARVIS. I want to show Bruce something when he is done." Loki said.

"I will do as you ask Loki." JARVIS said.

It took about an hour and a half until Bruce was done making the medicine, "I'm done Loki. Please come here."

Loki walked over and sat down by Bruce. "I'm going to give you this shot. Please don't freak out."

"Alright I'm calm." Loki lied. He was super nervous. Bruce gave him the shot and Loki twitch a little.

"Alright. It should work in a little bit." Bruce said.

"Thank you Bruce. Now I want to show you something." Loki said.

"What would you like to show me?" Bruce asked.

"My other for-" Loki was interrupted by banging on the door.

"Let me in." Tony yelled.

"Why must you interrupt mortal?" Loki growled.

"There is the Loki I know." Bruce said laughing a little.

"Please let me in." Tony said.

"Alright fine." Bruce said walking over to the door and letting Tony in.

"What were you going to say now Loki?" Bruce asked.

Loki shook his head, "I don't want anyone else to see yet."

"Okay. How about we go to your room?" Bruce asked.

"Sure." Loki said.

"Tony please tell the others that we will be in Loki's room and do not disturb." Bruce said.

"Okay. Dinner is in 20 minutes. Don't be late." Tony said.

"Okay we won't be." Bruce said as he walked out wth Loki.

A/N 

Sorry about the short chapter.