Talking

Thor walked to Loki's and was about to knock but heard them talking.

"What if next time he gets you? Then he will figure out you are not in heat anymore." Bruce said.

"But he won't know who the father is. He won't figure it out unless you tell them." Loki said.

Thor knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Bruce asked.

"It's me Thor." He replied, "May I please come in."

"Sure." Bruce said.

Thor walked in and shut the door behind him.

"How much of our conversation did you hear?" Loki asked.

Thor stepped away from the door and said, "I heard that you were not in heat anymore."

"Then I guess you know who the father is." Bruce said.

"You never said that part so I don't know." Thor said.

"Are you that dense Thor? Think about it. Who is the only person around here that I trust? The only one that I have been around." Loki said.

"You have been around Bruce only. But he is smart enough not to touch you." Thor said.

"Well Thor I guess he is smarter then you think. He didn't touch me. I touched him and he went along with it." Loki said.

"You tricked Bruce. Didn't you?" Thor accused Loki.

"I did not." Loki said.

Thor grabbed Loki around his neck and threw him against the wall holding him there.

"Thor! Let him go!" Bruce said pulling at Thor's arm.

"But he tricked you!" Thor said.

"No he did not! Put him down now!" Bruce yelled turning slightly green.

Thor dropped Loki. He groaned in pain.

"What's hurts?" Bruce asked kneeling next to Loki.

"I think that big oaf cracked a few of my ribs." Loki said holding his rib cage.

"I'll be right back. Don't touch him Thor." Bruce said as he walked out. He came back with a medical case. "Can you please stand up and sit on the bed?"

"I'll try." Loki said. He tried to stand up but fell back down in pain.

"Hold on a minute." Bruce said. He picked Loki up bridle style and set him on the bed. He opened the medical case and started to wrap Loki's ribs. Loki winced a few times.

"Okay I'm done." Bruce said before he kissed Loki's cheek.

"You say nothing of what happened in here. You hear me Thor?" Loki said.

"I won't say anything on one condition. You two must tell the others before Loki starts showing. I'll give you 3 months." Thor said.

"What will happen if we don't tell them?" Loki asked.

"I will give them hints." Thor said.

"What would these hints be like?" Bruce asked.

"I'll start showing up with tiny children clothing. And other things that they need." Thor said.

"You wouldn't dare." Loki said.

"Yes I would. You have three months." Thor said.