The Team Meets Peter

A/N Bold means Theodora talking and italics means Killian talking. Both at same time will be bold italics.

"When are we going to introduce Peter to everyone else?" Steve asked. It was the next morning. Everyone was still sleeping. Steve was making breakfast.

"We could do it today. I mean there is nothing going on today." Tony said.

"And this is the kitchen. It only gets used when papa and Uncle Brucie decide to cook." Sammy said as she was showing Peter around.

"Thank you for showing me how to get here. You saw how I was lost." Peter said.

"I saw. I live here so it's easy for me. I'll show you around after food. Papa won't let us explorer without food." Sammy said.

"Thank you for getting him here. I had no clue when he gets up." Tony said.

"I have been up for a few hours. For some reason I don't need much sleep, but I do eat a lot." Peter said.

"You'll fit right in here." Steve said smiling.

"Who's the teen?" Clint asked walking in.

"That's our kid. Say hi to bird brain, Peter." Tony said.

Peter giggled at what Tony said.

"The name's Clint Barton. Yours?" Clint asked putting his hand out.

Peter shook Clint's hand, "My name is Peter Parker."

"Nice name. Parker sounds familiar." Clint said.

Peter shrugged and went back to talking to Sammy.

Loki and Bruce decided then to walk in. For some reason all of their kids decided it was their day just to follow their parents around that day.

Sel and Fen was the first to see Peter. The others were to tired.

"What do you want to do to the new boy?" Sel whispered.

"Tackle him later when he isn't by a counter. No need to get hurt." Fenrir whispered.

"Good point." Sleipnir whispered back.

"What are you two planning?" Hella asked from the table.

"Nothing dear sister of ours." They both said at the same time.

"You're planning something" Theodora said, "We want in!" Killian finished. Lately the twins have become inseparable even more.

"We'll tell you later. Hush!" Fenrir said.

"You" Killian started, "Better," Theo finished.

"This is going to get confusing if they keep talking like that." Bruce said talking about the twins.

"I think we will get used to it. After breakfast I have a surprise for you." Loki said to Bruce.

"Is it child friendly?" Bruce asked.

"Not at all." Loki said.

"Then we have to somehow get them distracted." Bruce said.

"I think the guest has them distracted enough." Loki said as he ran his hand on Bruce's leg.

"Not at the table." Steve warned them.

"You take the fun out of everything." Loki said smirking.

"No he doesn't." Sammy said arguing.

"Yeah uncle Steve does." Killian said crossing his arms.

"No my papa doesn't!" Sammy said.

Sleipnir and Fenrir joined in with Killian. Theodora joined the argument on Sammy's side.