Loki's Room

They entered Loki's room and sat down. There was silence. It was not awkward. The complete opposite it was very peaceful. Bruce and Loki kept glancing at each other. Sometimes they would catch each other.

"I guess I should show you my other forms now." Loki said.

"Sure. I would like to see them." Bruce said.

"First I'm going to show you my frostgiant form." Loki said closing his eyes. The room got a few degrees colder. Loki had blue skin with markings. When he opened his eyes they were red. Bruce stared at him, "Are you afraid of me?"

"No, why would I be afraid of you?" Bruce asked.

"Because I am a monster." Loki stated with tears in his eyes.

"You are not a monster. What you did is in the past. If you live in the past you will never get to see the bright future ahead for you." Bruce said hugging Loki.

"How do you know that I will have a good future?" Loki asked peacefully.

"I just know. Is there anything else that you want to show me, or we could head out for dinner." Bruce replied letting go of Loki.

"Yes there is one more thing." Loki said as the blue started to fade away. His eyes went back to normal. His hair started to grow longer. He turned into his female form.

"What do you think?" Loki asked. He started moving around the room.

"Umm... I don't know what to say." Bruce said.

"I knew you would hate my other forms!" Loki yelled.

"I don't hate them! I like them. I think your other forms are beautiful and they make you you." Bruce said trying to stay calm.

Loki stopped his moving around the room and looked at Bruce, "Do you mean that?"

"I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it." Bruce said.

"I guess we should go to dinner now." Loki said.

"Yes we should but you should stay in that form and mess with Tony." Bruce said, "He will think you look good, but we are not going to tell him that it is you. Does Thor know you can look like this?"

"No he does not." Loki said.

"I will call you Lora. Do you like that name?" Bruce asked.

"Yes I like it. We should get going Bruce." Loki said standing up. Bruce stood up next to him. They kept looking at each other. They both slowly moved towards each other until their lips met. Their lips moved in sync with each other's. Bruce asked for entrance and Loki let him in.

'Knock! Knock!'

They broke their kiss and Loki gave him a pouty face. Bruce mouthed 'I'm sorry.' then asked, "Who is it?"

"It's Thor." He boomed through the door.

"Alright Thor we will be right there." Bruce said.

"Okay. I'll be in the dining room." Thor called back.

They waited and listened for Thor's heavy footsteps to walk away.

"Alright let's go." Bruce spoke.

"Yes. Let us go and mess with Tony and the others." Loki said.

They walked out to the dining room together and sat next to each other. All the other Avengers were already there.

"Where is brother Loki? Who is this lovely maiden?" Thor inquired.

"Loki said he would not come to dinner with a bunch of mortals and this is Lora. A friend." Bruce stated.