Twin's Birthday

It was the twins first birthday and Tony wanted to throw them a huge party but Bruce shot that idea down.

"But they need a big party." Tony whined.

"No they don't. It's only their first birthday. They can have a small one with the whole family here. They love just having the family here." Bruce said.

"By the whole family does that mean Fury is coming?" Tony asked. Ever since the twins were born Fury kept coming over more and more. The twins started calling him grandpa Furry.

"Yes Fury is coming. The twins really like him." Bruce said, "You don't want the twins to be sad do you?"

Tony rolled his eyes and said, "Fine. I am only letting him come because of them. If he makes me go into labor early I will kick him out."

"You're eight months along. That kid could come at any time now." Bruce said.

"Yeah I know that." Tony said.

"Fury should be here in about half an hour. Steve should return with Killian, Theodora, and Loki in about an hour and a half. So I might as will start decorating." Bruce said getting up.

"Can I help?" Tony asked.

"Sure. You're helping by sitting right there. I was already told by Steve to make sure you keep off your feet, but if I need you to grab something I'll tell you." Bruce said.

"If he was told stay off his feet then he should." Bruce and Tony jumped and saw Fury standing behind them.

"Don't scare me like that!" Tony raised his voice a little.

"Hello Fury. You're early." Bruce said.

"I thought I might show up early to help decorate." Fury said.

"Thanks. If you want to put up the streamers I will go start on the cake." Bruce said.

"Sure." Fury said.

"You made the cake?" Tony asked.

"Yes. Is there a problem with that?" Bruce asked.

"No. I thought Steve was the only one in the tower that could do that type of stuff." Tony said getting up and following Bruce into the kitchen.

"What kind is it?" Tony asked.

"The top tier is vanilla and the bottom is chocolate." Bruce said frosting the cake in vanilla buttercream frosting.

"Is there going to be any decorations on it?" Tony said reaching for the bowl of frosting.

Bruce tapped Tony's hand and said, "There will be if you don't eat all the frosting."

"But I want some." Tony said with puppy eyes.

Bruce sighed and grabbed a spoon, "You can try it." Bruce handed a spoon full to him. Tony ate it in a hurry.

"Yum." Tony said, "Did you make it or buy it?"

"I made it myself." Bruce said taking portions of it and dying it red, blue, green, yellow, and purple.

"What are you going to do now?" Tony asked as he watched Bruce take out a nail looking thing with over sized top.

"I am going to make a few different color roses." Bruce said everything ready he needed.

In about an hour the cake was done. The top tier had roses and the bottom had tie dye swirls in the frosting.

"Do not touch this cake unless you want to see the other guy." Bruce said putting the cake in the cupboard where no one would look. For extra safety from anyone he put a lock on the doors.

"Good you're done. They should arrive here in about 15 minutes. You might want to wash up." Tony said.

"Why do I need to wash up?" Bruce asked washing his hands in the sink.

"You have frosting on your forehead." Tony said.

"What color is it?" Bruce asked.

"Pink." Tony said.

"I didn't have that color Tony. If you are going to try and trick me you are going to have to try harder." Bruce said.

"I thought you had pink." Tony said walking out of the kitchen. Bruce followed him.

"Hey Fury how's the decorating?" Tony asked.

"It's fine." Fury said.

"Good. The others should be here soon. I guess Nat and Clint did last minute shopping." Tony said.

"Hey we're back." Clint yelled when he entered the floor.

"Shut up Clint. Shish now I know how Loki felt when we yelled." Tony said trying to get comfortable.

Nat slapped the back of Clint's head lightly. He rubbed the back of and Nat said, "That didn't hurt."

"Why did you do that?" Bruce asked.

"Thor has influenced him to yell whenever he enters a room in the tower. Loki is trying the same thing with Thor but it is not working. I think Loki locked Thor on his room." Natasha said.

"Why in his room?" Bruce asked.

Before Natasha could reply Tony started laughing. Natasha glared at him and asked, "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing just the mighty god of thunder trapped in his room be his little brother." Tony said still laughing a little.

"You have to remember his little brother is the god of mischief, lies, and chaos." Bruce said.

"I remember that. Thor could have just walked past him and down the hall." Tony said

A/N
Hey, sorry for the really long wait. The story shall continue! If I actually stay in my plan part two will be out by the d of the week. Thank you to everyone who has read my story! I love you all! You guys made me want to write more and start other stories. I will be making grammar corrections on this story with in the next few days. I might be putting them on here. Thank you all you lovely readers.

Danny