Questions

Bruce woke up to weight on his chest. He looked down on his chest and Loki was peacefully sleeping. He didn't want to wake him up so he didn't move. He had to wait only about five minutes then Loki woke up.

"Good morning Loki." He said, "Do you want something to eat?"

"You stayed here with me. Thank you. Good morning." Loki said.

"I said that I would stay so I did. Now how about breakfast?" Bruce said getting up.

"Yes. Food does sound good right now." Loki said walking out of the room.

They walked side by side to the kitchen but stopped as they heard the others talking.

"What are you guys freaking out about? Bruce is smart. He won't do or try anything. I don't think he wants Point Break after him." Tony said.

"I agree with the Man of Iron. Bruce is smart. He knows not to try anything or he will have to answer to me and my hammer." Thor said.

Loki nudged Bruce's back almost pushing him into the open. Bruce went back and motioned him to go first. Loki shrugged his shoulders and went first.

"Good morning brother." Thor said happily.

"Good morning Thor." Loki said as he sat down.

"Where is Bruce?" Clint asked.

"I don't know." Loki lied.

"You surely have to know. The last we saw of him he was in your room." Thor said.

"He left last night after I went to sleep I think." Loki said.

"Okay Loki." Natasha said.

"Oh! Why did Bruce ha..." Bruce took that as his que and walked in saying, "Good morning everyone." He interrupted Tony.

"Good morning. Maybe you could answer a question for me. Where were you last night? I mean after you left Loki's room." Tony asked.

Bruce looked over to Loki. He just shrugged and gave him the go ahead, "I stayed in Loki's room last night. He was having a nightmare and I didn't want him to have another one."

"Oh that was nice of you." Natasha said as Bruce sat down next to Loki.

"What was your nightmare about brother?" Thor asked.

All of the sudden Loki thought his hands were more interesting then the conversation.

"Do you want me to tell them?" Bruce asked.

"Yes." Loki said quietly.

"He dreamt that he was back on Asgard receiving his punishment which was torture. When I was talking to Loki last night on of the deeper cuts started to bug him."

The room was silent until Thor yelled, "Why would father do such a thing!?!"

"Thor calm down." Loki said.

There was a loud clap of thunder coming from outside. Everyone looked at Thor. He put his hands up and said, "I didn't do it."

They walked outside and saw Odin standing on the lawn. No one talked.

"I have come to retrieve Loki." Odin said.

Loki froze in his spot as Bruce stepped in front of him, "Why would you come and retrieve Loki? He has done nothing wrong father." Thor said.

"He lied to you all and he seems much better." Odin said.

"What? If you are talking about this morning I didn't want us to be seen walking in together. And I gave him a shot that would help him. It will wear off soon." Bruce said trying to stay calm and not smash another god.