Surprise for Loki

Thor walked into the tower and said, "JARVIS, please do not alert the other avengers that I have returned. Please wake Loki."

"I will do that Mr. Odinson." JARVIS said.

"Thank you." Thor said.

"Mr. Laufeyson said that he is going to kill you. Mr. Banner said that he is going to let the other guy hit you across the room for waking Loki at two in the fucking morning and that he will be there also." JARVIS said.

"They won't harm me." Thor said making his way to the elevator.

When he made it to the 57th floor he saw a tired looking Loki and a very angry Bruce, "Please don't be mad at me for waking you up at this early hour because I have something for Loki." Thor said to Bruce.

"It better be good otherwise the other guy is going to have fun kicking your ass tonight." Bruce said.

"I know Loki will be very happy and watch your language around young children." Thor said.

"There are no young ones here Thor. Please tell me what you want so I can go to sleep." Loki said.

"There is a young child here." Thor said looking behind him. He noticed Sleipnir was not there, "He was just here! Where did he go?"

Loki felt a tug on his pajama shirt. When he looked down Sleipnir was standing there.

"Hi momma." Sleipnir said.

Loki picked up the boy and hugged him, "Sleipnir, my baby boy. I have missed so much." Loki said crying a little.

Sleipnir leaned back to look Loki in the face, "Why are you crying mommy?"

"I'm crying because I thought I was never going to see you again." Loki said.

"You get to see him forever because I am not going to make the mistake of listening to father again." Thor said.

"What did Odin say?" Bruce asked.

"He told me that Loki's children deserve nothing because they were the children of a monster. I told him that Loki is not a monster he was." Thor said.

"Thank you brother." Loki said still holding Sleipnir.

"You're we-" Thor was interrupted, "Shut the fuck up. I am trying to sleep." Tony said walking into the room.

"Language Tony." Steve said walking behind him, "Why are you guys up this early?" Steve was not paying attention to Loki.

"Who are they momma?" Sleipnir asked.

"That is Steve and Tony. The blond one is Steve and the one with the brown hair is Tony." Loki said.

"Who are you holding Loki?" Tony asked.

"This is my son Sleipnir. Say hi Sleipnir." Loki said.

"Hi Steve, hi Tony." Sleipnir said waving one of his small hands. They waved back to him, "Who is the person behind you?"

"That is Bruce. You can say hi to him too." Loki said.

"Hi Bruce." Sleipnir said waving his hand to him.

"Hello Sleipnir." Bruce said smiling and waving to him.

"Why are you people so loud at night?" Natasha asked walking out with Clint behind her.

"Because Thor decided to save one of Loki's kids. It is a good thing." Tony added the last thing because he did want a hormonal Loki coming after him.

"That's nice of Thor, but please keep it down." Natasha said not fully processing what Tony said.

"Did you hear what Tony said or are you to tried?" Clint asked.

"To tired to care." Natasha said.

"Well you might want to rethink that Nat. I know for a fact that you like kids and Loki's kid is here." Clint said.

"What did you say?" Natasha asked.

"I said that Loki's kid is here. I think his name is Sleipnir." Clint said.

"Can you say hi to Clint and Natasha, Sleipnir?" Bruce asked.

"Hi Clint hi Nat." Sleipnir said.

Loki put Sleipnir down and he walked over to Bruce. "I like you." Sleipnir said.

"That's good." Bruce said.

"Up please." Sleipnir asked.

"Sure." Bruce said. Sleipnir yawned as soon as Bruce picked him up, "I think we should get you to bed. How you like to stay in my room with your mom?" Sleipnir shook his head yes. "Let's go Loks."

"Alright." Loki said walking with Bruce to their room.

"We all should go to sleep. We can ask questions tomorrow." Steve said. Everyone agreed and went to sleep.

A/N

Should I put Stony in the story? Please comment yes or no.  

Danny